Hey, welcome to Blynk Community.
This is the best place to ask questions, leave feedback and share your ideas.
If this is the first time you hear about Blynk, check out our website www.blynk.cc and come back!
As the community is big (and growing), let's agree on some basic rules.
Asking for help
Before creating a new topic and asking for help, please check if your question was already answered:
- Use forum search function
- You may want to check out:
Blynk Examples Browser
- Do not duplicate questions (keep posting in existing, relevant topics)
All code snippets should be formatted
Do not post your code blocks without proper formatting.
How to do that:
If you have already posted some code without formatting, you can edit it: find an edit button just below your post
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere to other community members (NO spam, trolling, harassment, etc.)
- Comply with existing laws
- Encourage freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
- Use English as a main language, as the forum is international (interactive map is here):
As a member of our vast forum community, you must participate responsibly.
Violating these simple principles, you may expect to be ignored, banned, or have your account deleted, with or without a warning.
Also, if you see someone violating the rules, you should flag the post and inform the author about the incident (include link to this post).
Here is a really nice article by Eric Steven Raymond, that can make you a really cool community member!
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way