The response is tremendous. You are so awesome!
Ok. Let’s start with the basics.
1st we need to translate the intro lines and it will be indexed by google in different languages. After that the new topics may appear in search results and users may come (hopefully)
Here is what’s needed at this point:
EN (use abbreviation)
Questions, help with your Blynk projects, ideas and solutions built with Blynk. Reading any sensor, controlling any hardware.
Before creating new topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/ ( we will add links to localized docs later)
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as shown below.
Simply paste your code between ```
If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
Please reply in this topic and I will create language categories one by one and will add the info above.
Thank you guys!