Help with connecting Blynk to a lsm6ds3 temperature sensor. (Arduino UNO)

Hi,
I am having trouble figuring out how to connect the Blynk app to the temperature sensor, I just want to send the temperature sensor data to the app. Help would be appreciated (I am a beginner).
The Arduino code :

Welcome… as a beginner, please start by reading through the Welcome Topic, then the Help Center/Documentation… After that, if you still need to, please re-post your code WITH the required formatting backticks, etc. and explain what part or your code or understanding of how Blynk works that you are having trouble with.

Blynk%20-%20FTFC

PS The LSM6DS3 is a accelerometer and gyroscope sensor… You are not going to get any temperature results out of that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, thanks for your response
Also it does give temperature readings (I tried)

Yes, I see that at the end of the description… rather complicated and $$ solution compared to a $1 DHT or other sensor :stuck_out_tongue:

So then, simply follow the provided code (in the Spark-fun link - LSM6DS3 in green) and try the MinimalistExample, modified for Blynk connection - timers instead of full void loop(), but instead of sending a serial print, send a Blynk.virtualWrite()

AKA read the documents and follow through with experimenting and tests :smiley:

Ok will do thanks!!