Please follow these recommendations when creating a new topic.
- Check the forum if there are similar or identical topics . If so, describe your problem in the comments of that topic.
- Check Blynk docs https://docs.blynk.io. You may find answers to your questions there.
- Carefully select a category and attach tags:
- “Need Help with my Project” - used when seeking help with a programming or “how to” problem
- “Issues and Errors” - used to flag-up bugs in the app, web console or Blynk libraries
- “Blynk 2.0” - used for queries regarding billing, device and template limits etc. in Blynk IoT
- “Ideas” - used to suggest improvements or additional features in Blynk
- “Projects Made with Blynk” - used to showcase Blynk projects that you’ve created
- “FAQs” - used for sharing FAQ guides to Blynk common related questions
- “Announcements” - used by Blynk staff to announce important information
- “Solved” - “Need Help…” and “Issues and Errors” topics may be re-categorised as solved when resolved. The tags assigned to the topic are retained when this happens
If you have problem with hardware , first read the support documentation for your hardware Supported Boards - Blynk Documentation
Also check your current Blynk library version. The latest version of the C++ library (at the time of writing) is 1.2.0 Releases · blynkkk/blynk-library · GitHub. You can read more about the features of this release here: New Blynk Library Release v1.2.0
If you are using a different programming language then please check for the latest version at:
Please state which library (programming language) and version you have installed.
Also check the limits of your tariff plan Limits - Blynk Documentation
If you are a beginner, you can use the sketch examples:
- blynk-library/examples at master · blynkkk/blynk-library · GitHub
- Arduino IDE examples->blynk
- create Quickstart Device Quickstart - Blynk Documentation
- Also please read troubleshooting topics in forum and troubleshooting docs, like Troubleshooting - Blynk Documentation
- Check the latest versions of apps. Android - Google Play, iOS - App Store
- If you have problems with hardware or sketch, please provide:
- full model of your hardware, like ESP32 Devkit V1;
- attach logs in serial monitor of IDE, like:
- provide your full sketch (remove AuthToken, WiFi credentials, etc.)
- also provide a screenshot of the error in the output if there is an error
Specify your server, if you do not know your server, look in the lower right part of the web console, like:
If you have a problem with the mobile app , please provide:
- full phone model, like iPhone XR (iOS) or Samsung Galaxy A23 (Android);
- full phone OS, like 16.2 (iOS) or Android 13;
- your Blynk version app, you can find in About category, like:
- If you have a problem with the web console, please provide:
- browser full version, like Google Chrome 110.0.5481.96
- your PC OS, like Windows 10
- Also, if possible, please attach
- screenshots from platforms (WEB, Mobile);
- video screen recording. You can attach a link to a file hosting or attach in GIF frormat. You can convert videos from MP4 or MOV formats to GIF format
If you have a bug, please provide steps to reproduce it if possible.
Also please write your plan, like FREE, PLUS 10,20, PRO 40,100,500
Regards. Successful projects.