Relay switch on off repeatedly and i am not able to connect to blynk

I need the relay switch on to make a water pump work when water touches float sensor, can you help me pls?

//////////////////////////////////////////BLYNK CONFIGURATION////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Template ID, Device Name and Auth Token are provided by the Blynk.Cloud
// See the Device Info tab, or Template setting
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "****************"
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME "*********************"
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN "**************************"

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial // Enable debug prints
#include <WiFi.h>
#include <WiFiClient.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp32.h>

////////////////////////////////////////// WIFI CREDENTIALS ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Your WiFi credentials.
// Set password to "" for open networks.
// Replace with your network credentials (STATION)
#define WiFiNumber 5
const char* ssid[] = {"SaigiWiFi", "TP-Link_1ED8", "DAP2553", "TP-Link_2210", "SAIGI", "SAIGI2"};
const char* pass[] = {"Casa.2017S", "06664732", "saigi123456", "59365891", "Zs2x7oAz", "Zs2x7oAz"};

////////////////////////////////////////// CONNECTIONS /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#define RELAY_PIN 25  // Relay pin number
#define SENSOR_PIN 33 // Float sensor pin number

BlynkTimer timer;
unsigned long blynkTimer = 60000; // 60 seconds
bool relayState = false; // Store the current state of the relay

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  pinMode(RELAY_PIN, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(SENSOR_PIN, INPUT);

char auth[] = BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN;

}

void loop()
{
  float waterLevel = analogRead(SENSOR_PIN); // Read the water level from the sensor
  waterLevel = map(waterLevel, 0, 4095, 0, 100); // Map the sensor reading to a percentage value

Serial.print("Water Level: ");
  Serial.print(waterLevel);
  Serial.println("%");

bool relayStateNew = (waterLevel > 50); // Determine the new state of the relay

if (relayStateNew != relayState) // If the new state is different than the current state
  {
    relayState = relayStateNew; // Update the current state of the relay
    digitalWrite(RELAY_PIN, relayState ? HIGH : LOW); // Turn on or off the relay based on the new state
    Serial.println(relayState ? "Relay ON" : "Relay OFF");
  }
  delay(1000); // Wait for 10 second before reading the water level sensor again
  Blynk.run();

}

I’d suggest that you read this topic, then edit your post to add the missing information…

Pete.