Time input blynk 2.0

Boa noite por podem me ajudar na utilização do time input ja pesquisei varios tutoriais sem sucesso…
Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 7), Placa:“NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module), 80 MHz, Flash, Disabled (new aborts on oom), Disabled, All SSL ciphers (most compatible), 32KB cache + 32KB IRAM (balanced), Use pgm_read macros for IRAM/PROGMEM, 4MB (FS:2MB OTA:~1019KB), 2, v2 Lower Memory, Disabled, None, Only Sketch, 115200”

Edgent_ESP8266_timer:17:10: error: BlynkEdgent.h: No such file or directory
17 | #include “BlynkEdgent.h”
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
sketch abaixo :

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

I don’t think so you have done enough search in the forum or on google.

Read all the link that i will be providing you .

And when ever you want to post code :point_down:t2:

please add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly. Triple backticks look like this: ```

@TUN I’ve removed your code, because it isn’t correctly formatted and because it’s not relevant to this error message…

I suspect that you have copied ths sketch from somewhere and tried to compile it without the rest of the Blynk Edgent code.

To fix this you should ensure that you have the latest Blynk library installed (v1.2.0) then in the Arduino IDE go to File > Examples > Blynk > Blynk.Edgent > Edgent_ESP8266

This will open the full Edgent example, with all of the Edgent .h files visible as tabs across the top of your IDE screen.

You could then replace the code in the .ino file with your code.

But, there are so may problems with your code that you would be better to start by learning about how to use BlynkTimer, and the Blynk RTC functionality before you go any further.

Pete.