Can not connect to new Blynk server

ESP32 which worked ok with Blynk legacy. Now can not connect to the new platform using WiFi and AUTH_TOKEN. Made very simple code which can bee seen on the picture together with the connection log. Any advice?

P.S. Router connected to Internet OK. Malaysia, Inet provider Celcom.
Tq

You should update the library to the latest version (1.2.0).

Hello, @alex2603 yes. Please try install last library version to Arduino IDE.

Please read topic:

Regards

Thank you! Now it connects. I kept update of libraries in mind but Lib Manager did not give any prompts/notifications - it appears that must be done manually. Now one more issue. How to read virtual pin, say once a minute? In Legacy it was BLYNK_READ (not valid any more) for which you could program the interval right in APP. What now instead? Tq

You don’t need to keep reading the virtual pin, if the value of the pin changes it will trigger the BLYNK_WRITE(vPin) function.

Pete.

means, if it is ,say, analog signal from sensor, there will be continuous real time data stream? And if i care about traffic, which is payable???

I think you need to clarify exactly what you mean, as talking about analog pins and virtual pins in the same sentence as read-rates and data traffic makes no sense to me.

Pete.

Ok, then more accurate. The question was how to read a physical pin of the device, say, sensor signal using virtual pin. In legacy there was BLYNK_READ function which, in fact, was an implicit timer, the interval of which could be set straight in APP (quite elegant feature). Now it looks like all of BLYNK_READ functions must be replaced by explicit timers. I just wondered if there is any simpler solution, but I can not understand how BLYNK_WRITE can be used for that…?

The way to read an analog pin and send the result to a virtual pin is to use BlynkTimer to call a function which reads the pin using an analogRead(pin) command and sends the result to Blynk using a Blynk.virtualWrute(vPin) command.

If you want to change the read frequency then you’d need to use a widget (probably a slider or numeric input) to change the timer.
The BLYNK_WRITE() command associated with that widget would need to re-define the timer for these changes to take effect, this would involve deleting and re-creating the timer, and to do that you’d need to know the timer index number.
More information (but not a specific example for your use-case) here…

Pete.

Can you help me?
My esp8266 connect to WiFi, but it doesn’t connect with cloud Blynk
My code is like your code (Arduino IDE with Esp8266).
I tryed everything
Serial Monitor:
wdt reset
load 0x4010f000, len 3424, room 16
tail 0
chksum 0x2e
load 0x3fff20b8, len 40, room 8
tail 0
chksum 0x2b
csum 0x2b
v00046490
~ld

Connecting…

monitor serial

[5401]
___ __ __
/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v0.6.1 on ESP8266

[5413] Connecting to blynk.cloud:80
[5734] Ready (ping: 145ms).

ets Jan 8 2013,rst cause:4, boot mode:(3,6)

wdt reset
load 0x4010f000, len 3424, room 16
tail 0
chksum 0x2e
load 0x3fff20b8, len 40, room 8
tail 0
chksum 0x2b
csum 0x2b
v00046490
~ld

Connecting…

@Salleswork when you post serial monitor output, or code, to the forum you need to place triple backticks at the beginning and end so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

You are using the old 0.6.1 Blynk library. You need to upgrade to 1.2.0

If that doesn’t fix your problem then you need to start a new “Need help…” topic, but you need to read this first…

Pete.