Help needed

Hi to all and sorry for the disturb, I have a little big problem; my father pass away 2 months ago and left the house with some automation to open particular parts (basement, wine cellar etc), on his phone there’s a old version of blynk with several switch connected to several esp01.
My question is: can someone guide me with the code and setting the app?
From the paper sketch, I see that the button on the app is momentary and connected to gpio2 of the esp01 that control a relay.
If someone could help me I’ll be very greatful.
Best regards

Hello,

It is Blynk Legacy?

First blynk app, I already download arduino ide and the library, I look at the pre made sketch but no one work with gpio, already download the new app but nothing to do.
Sorry for the bothering

Blynk Legacy server has been down since the beginning of this year.

I think you should try reading this first Recommendations for creating a new topic in Forum

Ok, how can I get a new code for the esp01?
I understand how to program with arduino ide but I didn’t find a suitable code

@PeteKnight Hello, maybe there are code examples on the forum for this case?

@Mattia1 it would be better if you started by sharing all of the information you have, along with a summary of what it is that you want to achieve (same functionality as before, or something different).

The more info you can supply the better.

When you post code, remember to use triple backticks at the beginning and end.
Triple backticks look like this…
```

Pete.

Hi pete, I need a simply function, controlling the gpio2 of a esp01 troug blynk app, my father left some note but nothing usefull with the new app.
Best regard

TBH, if you’re looking for the same functionality as before then using the old sketch would be a good starting point.

Do I take it from this comment…

that you’re looking to use virtual pins rather than digital pins?

You clearly have more info that you’ve shared so far. You’ve talked about a paper sketch, which would probably be useful to see.

Are your relays active HIGH or active LOW?

Do you have a way of programming the ESP-01s, some sort of USB programmer or FTDI?

Are the ESP-01s socketed, soldered in place or just lashed together with DuPont connectors?

Pete.