The 2.19.0 update is available in the App Store.
- Added native support for iPhone X display
- Device Tiles: Partially redesigned, added a “Button” template
- SuperChart: You can now customize graph time ranges
- SuperChart: Added option to override auto scaling for all streams
- BLE: Added support for ESP32
- App preview: Added ability to dynamically add/remove devices to Tiles widget
- App preview: Refreshed devices provisioning logic and ui
- Project settings: Added option to not show offline notifications
- GPS stream: Fixed unneeded location updates
- Step: Added support of “step” command via setPropertry
- DeviceSelector: Fixed value clearing in Terminal/TimeInput on device change
- Map: Auto following pins is disabled after user interaction
- Other fixes and improvements
Note: if automatic update isn’t available yet, you can go to App Store and search for Blynk to manually install an update.