Disable "Notify When Offline" Push Notification?

When I first set up my projects there was a Project Setting (a button) “Do not show offline notifications”. This disabled the push notification pop-up when the device went offline(there is no equivalent push notification when the device goes back online.).

I have a few stable projects and wish to disable this device offline push notification . . . but the button is no longer available in project settings on iOS.

Has this button been removed? How can I disable the offline push notifications? (I want to keep the Send App Conected/Disconnected commands between Blynk Server and Device - I just want to disable the push notification in selected projetcs where I no longer require it.)

thnx
billd

Check in the notification widget itself. That is where it is located on the Android platform. Maybe it is the same for iOs.

Thnx Toro,

Solved.

But . . . the Blynk Docs need updating - its covered in the Project Settings description, and theres no mention of Notification Widget . . .

Over to the chief Blynkers, I’m sure they have plenty of time on their hands :wink:

cul
billd

@Bill_Donnelly we just never implemented this on iOS :slight_smile:. Until now. We will add this in next update.

1 Like

I would like to see this to disable offline notifications