New iOS Release 2.20.0

The 2.20.0 update is available in the App Store.

Changes:

• New widget: Styled Button
  • SuperChart: Added Delta option to control minimum Y axis range when auto-scaling
  • SuperChart: Now all non-binary streams has single Y-Axis if override auto scaling is used
  • Project settings: Added option to keep screen on
  • Project settings: Added option to show widgets outline in play mode (off by default)
  • Now you can select same pin from multiple widgets (but we continue to show busy hint)
  • Fixed showing green online indicator for devices
  • Pin formatting: Updated rounding mode to “round to nearest, ties away from zero”
  • Fixed bug when Slider didn’t trigger command to min/max
  • App Preview: Fixed bug when existing device failed on reprovisioning
  • Device Tiles: Fixed crash on long touch on empty tile
  • Device Tiles: Fixed scrolling through tiles in edit mode
  • Other fixes

As always, if you’re on local server, make sure you’ve updated server to latest version first.

3 Likes

Love the Styled Button widget already. It gives so many more options for how to layout your screens.

Pete.

The “Tabs” function can’t work after update to the 2.20!

If you can’t change tab, scroll your screen to tabs location first.
We’ll fix in next update.

Bad news…
It can’t change tab, all layouts in tab have lost.
Delete it and recreate one is working well.

Sorry
Delete it and recreate one is still not work. >_<

Thanks for this update, but eventor is what I am missing the most on IOS.

Tabs seem to be working perfectly for me (knock on wood).

As @jacquesBBB has said, it would be awesome to have the eventor on iOS.

Same problem here with tabs after update to the latest IOS version: I have a layout with four tabs but I can only access the first/main one. The other three tabs are not accessible. Closed and re-opened the app several times without success.

@hbierau like I said earlier, as a temporary workaround, scroll your project to the place where Tabs widget is located, then tap on a tab you want to go.

Not quite sure what you mean. When I open my app, I have the main panel of my project with the tabs already visible/accessible at the bottom of the screen. I do not have to scroll anywhere to access them or to have them visible. However, nothing happens when I tap on the other tabs, they are completely inactive (I cannot even edit them).

Just scroll your project to the very bottom of your screen and then try to change tab.

Tried also that… no success.

Styled Button on IOS does not work. Places on screen, is visible, but otherwise behaves as if it has not been placed. When the app is run again is disappears completely. Tried the same on an Android version and all is well.

Disregard. I was using an older server version.