The 2.11.0 update is now available in the App Store.
This update features a new widget - Device Tiles. A beautiful and powerful way to organize multiple devices in your project. And when exported to a standalone app, this widget provides an ability for dynamically adding/removing devices.
Also in this update:
- Cloning QR codes encode a link to a project on server, which means no size limits. If the project is on local server and not too big, app will generate an old-syle (full copy of project) QR code.
- Fixed bug when Time Input may lose days selection.
- Fixed bug when widgets were losing pin assignment after device renaming.
- Improved Map widget positioning/zooming algorithm.
- Added option to show Map widget in a satellite mode.
- Fixed bug when custom server input wasn’t visible on iPad.
As always, your feedback is very welcome!