BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

iOS 2.26.0 BETA available

ios

The 2.26.0 (2) build is now available for beta testers in TestFlight. To join Blynk iOS beta testing open the link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/eENtSEtD

This update finally brings new Tabs widget on iOS:

• New look, following material design
  • Tabs are always placed on the top (above all widgets)
  • Ability to fine-tune colors in Tabs settings
  • Reorder/delete tabs in Tabs settings
  • Support up to 10 tabs

Existing Tabs widget:

• If placed on the first raw - automatically converted to a new one
  • If placed elsewhere - stays like it was. You may manually move it to the top (first row) to convert to a new one.

Also, added support of url/urls setProperty commands by Image Gallery widget.

5 Likes

Problem with connecting the HC-08 BLE module to the blynk app
Blynk App (Preview) shutting down
Do any of the bluetooth board integrations work?
Unable to connect to Adafruit Feather nRF52832 via BLE
Blynk doesn't send report to my email
Bluetooth connection not working on Arduino
Email not working right worked ok for the last 2+ years what has changed!
Streaming video from uv4l to Blynk using nodered

Yay! Just tried it and love the extra tabs, and once added via the beta version they work well in the regular release version.

One very minor thing I did spot was that when you’ve added the 10th tab the “+ Add Tab” button isn’t greyed-out.

Thanks for the new build.

Pete.

2 Likes

Thanks @Eugene!

0 Likes

Thanks! I think that there is a problem with terminal, suddenly after the update to the newest beta terminal is getting cleared after app restart…
This happens only in the newest beta, all my other devices(iOS and android) that have the Blynk app from the AppStore doesn’t have that problem.
Also I downloaded the AppStore version Blynk(in the device the terminal is getting cleared) and it worked without getting cleared… Possible bug?
Also am I the only one that liked the previous version of tabs more? :sweat:
Anyway, thanks!!

0 Likes

Thanks for this :grin: but… can you please add haptic feedback to the buttons? Pretty please :nerd_face:

0 Likes