How to make a button in blynk to control a Function

How do i make a button in blynk to control a set of Function such as Auto light or manual light

I suggest you look at the examples here.

Actually to use a Widget to control a Blynk function would be this example as a basis… it uses a slider, but a button or other control widget would work as well

@Al3xRud3r you should start reading through these Help Pages and the Documents for more Blynk info… but have you decided on the hardware and connection type you want to use?

yes im just going to use my arduino mega 2560 r3 with ESP-01 i fixed the bug with cant find ESP8266_Lib.h, i had an add-on code in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries that messes with it

2 Likes

i make the program that allows to use a slider to control what auto ph would like, i’m not going to share it because i went thru hell to do it… sorry

Did someone ask for your code??? I don’t see that post anywhere :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But speaking of not going through a lot of effort writing some code to just hand out copies to the unwashed masses… good thing I don’t think that way :wink:

2 Likes