How to make a button in blynk to control a Function

How do i make a button in blynk to control a set of Function such as Auto light or manual light

I suggest you look at the examples here.

Actually to use a Widget to control a Blynk function would be this example as a basisā€¦ it uses a slider, but a button or other control widget would work as well

@Al3xRud3r you should start reading through these Help Pages and the Documents for more Blynk infoā€¦ but have you decided on the hardware and connection type you want to use?

yes im just going to use my arduino mega 2560 r3 with ESP-01 i fixed the bug with cant find ESP8266_Lib.h, i had an add-on code in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries that messes with it

2 Likes

i make the program that allows to use a slider to control what auto ph would like, iā€™m not going to share it because i went thru hell to do itā€¦ sorry

Did someone ask for your code??? I donā€™t see that post anywhere :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But speaking of not going through a lot of effort writing some code to just hand out copies to the unwashed massesā€¦ good thing I donā€™t think that way :wink:

2 Likes