BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.0 (Image widget)

android

Hello 911 (0118 999 881 99 9119 7253 in the UK :wink: ) … I would like to report the theft of my Android images by the iOS App :scream:

Hello

how do you get two pictures at image gallery with me only one photo goes down my code

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <DallasTemperature.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <Fishino.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleFishino.h>
int sensorValue = 0;
int value = 0;
int sensorPin = A0;
int bodendata = 0;
#define ONE_WIRE_BUS 2
OneWire oneWire(ONE_WIRE_BUS);    
float tempout = 0;
DallasTemperature sensors(&oneWire);
char auth[] = "261442812e08420cf4c4";
SimpleTimer timer;
char ssid[] = "";
char pass[] = "";
void Temperaturmessung(){

sensors.requestTemperatures();
  tempout = (sensors.getTempCByIndex(0));
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, tempout);
  if (tempout <24) {
   Blynk.setProperty(V1,"url",1,"https://community.blynk.cc/uploads/default/original/2X/b/b7e8c6da6b7c62a2fde1c558c5058a7ad325112c.png");
  } 
  else if (tempout >24) {
    Blynk.setProperty(V1,"url",2,"https://community.blynk.cc/uploads/default/original/2X/1/1fadad336fe57ae15b55f65cd56b70c7cde53960.png");
  }   
  }
void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  Serial.begin(9600);
 timer.setInterval(1000L, Temperaturmessung);
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  timer.run();
}
``

@BlynkAndroidDev Hi Alexander. the eventor input number is invisible :thinking:

Thanks, it has been fixed, but I hadn’t enough time for beta release - next week all latest fixes will be in google play, I suppose I will do that on Tuesday

@markop Image widget has not “url” property, I have no idea where did you get that code - you need to setup image widget with urls and then send their index value to Image widget’s pin.

Image gallery url property setting not working

Ha… I kept trying that method to no avail… gotta love “fake code” :stuck_out_tongue: On this note… Probably not in the category of “fix”, as much as “feature” but is there, or will there be, a way of populating/editing the URLs in the Image Gallery Widget, from code?

Yep, we thought about that.

I somehow just noticed this… there is NO option to assign a vPin to this widget??.. Thus no way to send the URL from code. Is this to be added?

giphy

2019 IMAGE BUTTONS YEAR??? :blush: :thinking:
knob1 onoff_button2