Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

Does a double click on widget enable its resize frame?

Double click doesnt do anything, you have to click and hold and relase for the resize handles to appear.

double click works fine on my Android 6.

My bad, yes double click works for me as well. You just have to double click really fast.

I have noticed that buttons in the OFF setting no longer have the option for the coloured outline, only a full body intensity adjustment. Not a bad look actually :smiley: but would like the original option as well, if possible.

EDIT I just realised I had switched to, and thus am dealing with, Styled buttons instead of normal ones :blush: … so, disregard that part I guess.

But regardless what I try, I cannot change the ON text/label to any other color than WHITE. Every attempt keeps reverting to changing the OFF colour instead. Thus can’t have a white button look as informative, like say GREEN ON

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.0 (Image widget)

WebPage Button “Press Label” color can’t changing. Whenever I tried to change, it always change the “Idle Background” color. Please fix it. Thank You.

1 Like

Sounds just like my button label issue above. Probably something to do with the new color changer - FYI @BlynkAndroidDev

There are also some minor performance bugs in the beta version. Like sometimes when I remove an widget my other tabs suddenly disappear & again it comes when I press back & click the project again. Switching between tabs should be more smoother. Sometimes it shows some slight lag.

Thanks guys for the feedback,
I’ll try to fix and release a new build on the beginning of the next week

1 Like

Does anybody have the same issue as mentioned by @GG07 on their graph?

Not that I have noticed…
App.2.27.2
Lib.0.6.0
LS.0.41.2

I’ve been doing some experimenting and I think the issue lies with nominating values for the y axis. If I set it to auto it appears to work fine. Hope this helps…

I use Height settings and they work. But I am also combining 4 data feeds into one graph, so different layout from yours.

Any chance you can try green to the top @Gunner. Might sound strange but red to the top wasn’t an issue for me either.

I spoke to soon… Auto arrangement was unsuccessful :frowning:

I switched both Temp and humidity… still seems to work, however, it suddenly got a lot warmer and drier outside :hot_face: I think I just contributed to Global Warming :scream:

2 Likes

So I added another feed at the top of the graph showing a straight line… Maybe that’s the fix for it.

That’s not normal behavior, what’s your graph’s datastream setup? It is good to have a workaround, but the only changes we made there was a fix to the disappearing line bug.

Above pic without second data stream…

And then with second data stream… No other settings changed.

Also @BlynkAndroidDev, this was happening before the invisible data line was fixed

1 Like