BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.2

Does a double click on widget enable its resize frame?

0 Likes

Double click doesnt do anything, you have to click and hold and relase for the resize handles to appear.

0 Likes

double click works fine on my Android 6.

0 Likes

My bad, yes double click works for me as well. You just have to double click really fast.

0 Likes

I have noticed that buttons in the OFF setting no longer have the option for the coloured outline, only a full body intensity adjustment. Not a bad look actually :smiley: but would like the original option as well, if possible.

EDIT I just realised I had switched to, and thus am dealing with, Styled buttons instead of normal ones :blush: … so, disregard that part I guess.

But regardless what I try, I cannot change the ON text/label to any other color than WHITE. Every attempt keeps reverting to changing the OFF colour instead. Thus can’t have a white button look as informative, like say GREEN ON

2 Likes

split this topic #38

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.0 (Image widget)

0 Likes

WebPage Button “Press Label” color can’t changing. Whenever I tried to change, it always change the “Idle Background” color. Please fix it. Thank You.

1 Like

Sounds just like my button label issue above. Probably something to do with the new color changer - FYI @BlynkAndroidDev

0 Likes

There are also some minor performance bugs in the beta version. Like sometimes when I remove an widget my other tabs suddenly disappear & again it comes when I press back & click the project again. Switching between tabs should be more smoother. Sometimes it shows some slight lag.

0 Likes

Thanks guys for the feedback,
I’ll try to fix and release a new build on the beginning of the next week

1 Like

Does anybody have the same issue as mentioned by @GG07 on their graph?

0 Likes

Not that I have noticed…
App.2.27.2
Lib.0.6.0
LS.0.41.2

0 Likes

I’ve been doing some experimenting and I think the issue lies with nominating values for the y axis. If I set it to auto it appears to work fine. Hope this helps…

0 Likes

I use Height settings and they work. But I am also combining 4 data feeds into one graph, so different layout from yours.

0 Likes

Any chance you can try green to the top @Gunner. Might sound strange but red to the top wasn’t an issue for me either.

0 Likes

I spoke to soon… Auto arrangement was unsuccessful :frowning:

0 Likes

I switched both Temp and humidity… still seems to work, however, it suddenly got a lot warmer and drier outside :hot_face: I think I just contributed to Global Warming :scream:

2 Likes

So I added another feed at the top of the graph showing a straight line… Maybe that’s the fix for it.

0 Likes

That’s not normal behavior, what’s your graph’s datastream setup? It is good to have a workaround, but the only changes we made there was a fix to the disappearing line bug.

0 Likes

Above pic without second data stream…

And then with second data stream… No other settings changed.

Also @BlynkAndroidDev, this was happening before the invisible data line was fixed

1 Like