The user can't see any devices on the Plus subscription

Hi Iryna, same problem here. I want to recover the user devices access, otherwise I will look for another iot cloud service.How can I send you my email safely? I’m not going to write it here.

@rlacasta ive increased your user privileges to “basic user” you should now see the “Message” button when you click on @iryna_l’s profile picture or name.

Pete.

Thanks Pete :wink:

Sorry Pete, i can’t see the Message button when i click on @iryna_l profile.

Is it possible that it will take a while for the change to be applied to my profile?

Sorry, I didn’t press the OK button after I made the change. Try again now.

Pete.

Okay. Now I see the button.

Thank you very much Pete.

1 Like

Hi! Please promote my account so I can DM @iryna_l , thanks!

Done.

Pete.

Have emailed in DM. Thanks.

Please check if everything is working as expected now. DM me is any issues.

Hello. I’m a plus plan subscriber. Users of my group can’t see any devices on their Blynk IOT app. What should I do to solve this problem?

What role do these users have?
When you look at the permissions for that role, does it give them the desired access rights?

Pete.

When I go to Settings → Access → Roles and permissions → Devices (Organization devices), My users are not allowed to view devices and control devices, they only can view and control owned devices.

I want both me and them to be able to view and control devices. What should I do?

Give them a role that does allow them to do what you want.

Pete.

Thank you Pete. but I still don’t know how I solve this problem. In Role and permissions, I can’t edit anything.

Everything was OK, but something went wrong for some time. My users of the organization could control devices. but not now.

I know that, you need a Pro account to edit the permissions.

You should choose one of the pre-defined roles that allows your users the permissions that they require.

Pete.

Need a little help also, have the plus account with myself and one other user. Other user is “user”, but can’t control a button on the app. I am the owner and admin. Not wanting to upgrade to the Pro plan. So can I transfer ownership to him, but keep myself as admin to do the configuring? Thanks

Yes, this is the right way to go for a personal project. If you are using Blynk on behalf of a business / for commercial prototyping, you will need to upgrade to the PRO license, Plus is only for individual use.

Thanks. Ya this is just personal. Can I transfer ownership from the app? It able to access the website at this time.

hello , is this issue completely resolved?