Terminal Widget "Blynk Gray" (#212227) Screen Color

Please add “Blynk Gray” (#212227) to the Terminal Widget screen color options on the app side,

With the screen color set to “Blynk Gray” (and with the Input Line off), the Terminal Widget looks like a multi-line Value Display / Labeled Value Widget.

Before:

After:

I will submit a corresponding Blynk Roadmap Idea and ask that it be linked to this Community Topic.

Joe

Just set it with Blynk.setproperty(vPin, "color", "#212227");

I’ll be darn. That doesn’t make any sense. Blynk.setProperty(vPin, “color”, …) is typically used to set the font color, not the background / screen color. How do you set the Terminal Widget font color? I assume you don’t.

In either case, I’ll take it! Thank you, @Gunner. You wouldn’t happen to have solutions to my other feature requests?

Device Tiles Widget / Terminal Action Type
Text Formatting Tags

If I recall, that is correct :stuck_out_tongue: But at least in the the App you get the full colour range for text… Black AND White :joy:

Nope… I don’t really like Tiles and I suspect the Terminal Widget is designed to emulate an old skoool one, thus what font you see is what font you get… but at least with some :rainbow: options.