[SOLVED] Is Blynk server offline? What about firefighter guy?

@alahsan yeap. So What message do you get when you try to login?

Hi. My device is active. I tested Blynk is not receiving:

This output is stale (several weeks old). My Android app says: “your Particle Photon is not in Network” I remember I got this for days when I first created this project and it eventually went away. I’ve rebooted everything…do I just wait?

@davegutz does your Photon uses Blynk Library above 0.3.4?

Hi, I had here in Switzerland also a blackout of the blynk access in cloud.
Yesterday 25th of may no access from about :clock10: to this morning :clock8:. Tats were deleted and are restarting this morning from scratch. No access to the blynk forum either yesterday. I will still use blynk as a monitoring device and a backup for activating and deactivating heaters and power devices until solution works stable. Keep following stability, but since we are now paying fees this is a major concern!
Thanks

its working now ! i reinstalled the app !
Thnx for the Follow up !

Still battling with Blynk but have narrowed it down. When I access the data online ie http://blynk-cloud.com:8080/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/pin/V11 I get the correct data that I am expecting. However I have had no luck connecting the app on Android. I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still cannot get my data - I just get a message each time to say that the Arduino is not connected in the network.

When I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app, it never asked me for my login details again - I assume they were stored somewhere on the phone - does anyone know how I can clear this data so that it asked me to log in again once I reinstall?
Thanks

I ended up having to recover my password (which last night 5/25/16) wasn’t working. Got an email from Blynk support this morning is was, recovered my password (created a new one) and that worked for me.

What does your hardware says?

Strange thing is that all my hardware is connected - I can access all pins via the web. It is the app that is not connecting to the cloud.
I think I have got it right but it is most annoying - hopefully this will help someone else:
I went into the app settings and regenerated the auth token - I then used this new auth token and reflashed the particle photon microcontroller. This worked perfectly and I could now again connect to it via the app.
Once this worked I then tried the same on my Arduino Uno - generated new token, uploaded to board - and it is also working with the app.
Now I only have two more photons to go.
I have no idea what originally went wrong or why this is working but it is frustrating to have to reflash all devices.

I refreshed token on my particle electron and it still doesn’t work. Says not in network. Plus it cost me 1,000 energy points because I have remote users and after I refresh token I have to get another remote link :rage:

Don’t worry. We will restore your energy. Could please check serial output of your particle? Are you sure you are using latest available Blynk library?

I am not home at the moment. but I flashed the newest blynk library last night. I just verified right now via particles web build platform that the blynk library is version 3.5 I can not see serial until later today. How do I see serial data? Do I need to send a command to view the data you are looking for?

1 Like

Using version 0.3.2. Updating to 0.3.7. After update, all works well.

Updated 0.3.2 to 0.3.7 all works well thanks.

I am having similar problems staying connected. When everything works it is great but sometimes the connection lasts for hours and sometimes minutes. Here is an example of the problem;

/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v0.4.4 on Arduino

[8447] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[8541] Ready (ping: 3ms).
[64811] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[73915] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[74025] Ready (ping: 0ms).
[97705] Login timeout
[97708] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[97752] Ready (ping: 0ms).
[114778] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442

Any hints or thoughts would be appreciated.

@temory
This is an old (and solved) thread.

Not to mention unrelated to your issue, as you are clearly connecting to a functioning Cloud Server, if only for a period of time.

Please open a new topic with appropriate title.

I have the same problem now.
if I log into my account my application list is empty!?
When I connect using Facebook
Is there a problem with the Blynk server?

Like gunner mentioned above, this topic is old. You should open a new one for your problem

@eitan please send me PM with your login email.