New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

As I said earlier, I received both the “you’re in” and “you’re out” emails, so I’m guessing it was a mailmerge/database issue.

Never trust a tech firm to get the simple stuff right!

Pete.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining the mix up and thanks for all your hard work :pray:

1 Like

You’re in . . . You’re out . . .
It’s cancelled . . . it’s not . . .

Sounds like the Hokey Cokey . . .

cul
billd

3 Likes

lucky I stayed up until 12:30am Australian time with my confirmed invite only to find out I’ve been de-invited. That really sucks Pavel.

1 Like

Mate, that’s not so bad. I cancelled my wedding to be present for the event :joy:

3 Likes

Thats so funny !! This shows how curious we all were to see the new Blynk2.0
But the wait is still not over. Dammmm

I managed to sign up for the event, then on the 22th I got this confusing e-mail:

As mentioned, this time we are only able to include a small group of BETA testers who signed up first, but there will be additional Demo sessions very soon.

We will let you know as soon as the next one is confirmed - please stay tuned!

On the 23th I got the e-mail saying it was canceled so I assumed I got kicked out.

I felt kinda disappointed.

Yeah, one more ‘in out canceled’ for the list. Probably just oversubscribed.
No surprise anyway, very much like their notification widgets!

Now I know why I didn’t received anything !
Unfortunately, my email has been changed since 2020 !
So I just signed up for the beta 5 mn ago
So bad ! now I’m the last instead of the first ! :joy:
Please @Dmitriy , take a look :woozy_face:

Whoohoo… !!! :smiley:
Welcome to the new world! :grin:

5 Likes

@Blynk_Coeur no worries. We just invited the first 100 users. After getting some first feedback we’ll invite another 1000 users and so on.

3 Likes

Is the new version support offline nodes ? for example blynk app conenct to esp32 bluetooth and reading the sensor values ?

@ErfanDL no.

1 Like

got some issues, can’t connect device, i manage to put de network name and password on device via app, configuring wi-fi checked, reconnecting back to cloud check but it’s stuck on waiting for device online

Please follow the instructions provided in the email to post issues to github. This would help the developers to keep the track of issues and make sure they are resolved asap.

1 Like

@spiu please send me your login email in the private message here. I’ll check the logs.

Possible reasons:

• Wrong Wi-Fi credentials
  • Hardware Crash. For example, ESP8266 often crashed when used with the SSL/TLS.
  • Weak signal
  • Bad connection to the cloud
  • Router issue or firewall

@Pavel I saw the demo the other day and I had a question that was not answered during the presentation:

• Will the Blynk TCP/IP messaging protocol change in the new version? If yes, is there some documentation available so that we can update our products?

I’m the founder of OMZLO, a company that make an IoT platform that works over CANbus. We have a module that makes our hardware nodes compatible with Blynk, and I would like to make sure that we can continue to offer this compatibility.

As far as I know, we didn’t change the protocol. @Dmitriy @vshymanskyy please confirm.

Oh damn this is exciting. Been running blynk since 2017 continuously. Gonna be nice to finally have a web dashboard !

1 Like

Can I ask about new concept for the “energy”?
If I’m not wrong that part was also going to change.

Thanks in advance!