New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

The meeting is done… after the meeting is finished they have shortlisted first few. If you are among the first few they would have given the procedure to signup for demo testing.

Can any of the first few show or explain the new features ??

My zoom meeting invite is for 10:30am Eastern time, which is 14:30 Zulu time today (in just over 2 hours time), so I don’t think your statement is correct.

Pete.

Just received 10 mn ago

The following webinar is canceled.

Topic New Blynk Demo
Meeting ID 814 7651 9867
Time Mar 23, 2021 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Pete, I guess you also have received the msg that the meeting has been cancelled. :upside_down_face:

Yes! :cry:

Pete.

Same :tired_face:

Same here! Anyone who knows what is gojng on?

Probably just a mistake

The announce came back

New Blynk BETA: your access to the Demo

1 Like

@PeteKnight then this mail is too early !! As per my knowledge they should have send this only after everything is over. Not this early.

They sent-out 2 emails - one saying “Greetings Beta Users” to those people selected to be in the initial Beta group, and one saying “Stay tuned for the next demo!” to those not selected for the initial Beta group.

I received both, but an email to Mariia soon resolved that!

Pete.

The webinar New Blynk Demo has been canceled

The following webinar is canceled.

|Topic|New Blynk Demo|
|Time|Mar 23, 2021 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)|

:laughing:

It’s taking place now. Looks very cool so far.

Pete.

Is someone in :thinking:

Please remain in the relaxation grotto

I was the first to subscribe, I’ll be the last to be invited !
Till now, I never received any mail from them :joy:

I managed to get out of grocery shopping by saying I had an important zoom meeting this afternoon,when my wife returned and I told her what it actually was for and that it had been cancelled she laughed and said I’d have given up waiting for that ages ago!
I’m really confused as to what happened as according to @PeteKnight it seems like it has gone ahead 🤷🏻

2 Likes

That’s just crazy!

1 Like

It went ahead at 14:30 Zulu, with around 100 participants.
It looks quite interesting, but very different to what we’re accustomed to.

Apparently access to the cloud based beta system will be granted to the attendees by the weekend (or maybe next week :roll_eyes:). There will be a separate ’room’ within the forum to share feedback etc.

Pete.

That does sound very interesting Pete :+1:t2:
but I’m still confused why a few of us have been invited,given an access code and then sent an email saying it’s been cancelled with no explanation but it actually went ahead.
I understand you probably don’t have the answers but after a nearly 2yr wait it seems like bad practice to me I’m guessing I’m not the only one miffed by this

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Sorry if someone didn’t make it to the first demo. Also sorry for the mixup with invites. This was the first time we did a webinar and it wasn’t always clear how Zoom works (but lessons learned the hard way)

We plan on having another demo session and I’ll repeat myself: Everyone who signed up for Beta will get access before the public launch.

It was a pleasure presenting you what we’ve been working on for so long!

:pray:

3 Likes