New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

Hi. Thanks @Dmitriy for the reply.

Is there a resource available that will demonstrate the functionality of the web version? Any ideas on costs for hobby developer you can share now?

Is this feature belongs to BLYNK2.0 or the older version?

When is the BLYNK 2.0 coming out altogether?

Almost two years after the initial announcement, still no sign of the new version . . . Yet Blynk still making false claims on Facebook . . . Credibility ZERO.

Weā€™ve ā€œStayed Tunedā€ for almost two years (1 May 2019) with no updates . . .

cul
billd

3 Likes

Yes Bill
I do not believe it anymore.
Maybe in 10 years ?
:scream::scream::joy:

After years of waitingā€¦ itā€™s actually happening. Check your inboxes in the next couple of weeks.
:pray:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Wooo something definite happening!!! EXCITED !!

2 Likes

Great news :grin:.
What happened to the testing we signed up for? I think I was one of the very first to sign upā€¦

This is exactly where your invite will go to.

3 Likes

:sunglasses::nerd_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

I was the first of the first :thinking:

I seem to remember you were definitely up there very early and have been keen all through the wait :+1:t2:
I got bored waiting so Iā€™ve been dabbling with 3d printers Iā€™m hoping to use the new version of Blynk for streaming video and monitoring them

1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping I was high enough on the list :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: but havenā€™t got the invite yet.

1 Like

Ok whoā€™s spamming my inbox saying the new Blynk app is here! :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

I got the inviteā€¦ but not sure whether i will be one among the first 100 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: for demo testing.

1 Like

Sounds fantastic, would be great for monitoring my solar setups.

The reason why we are controlling the number of people is purely to better process the feedback.

But definitely everyone who signed up will get access before the public launch.

5 Likes

Hey,
How can I know I got invited? I signed up but Iā€™m not sure I got invited.

May be we are not the first few as per this mail !!

Thank you for registering for our special demo session of the new Blynk platform.

As mentioned, this time we are only able to include a small group of BETA testers who signed up first, but there will be additional Demo sessions very soon.

We will let you know as soon as the next one is confirmed - please stay tuned!

WAITED SO LONG FOR NOTHING :ok_man:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for answering my question. Acutally I think I got an E-Mail about the invite. The mail was saying they will let me know before the beginning of the Zoom Meeting. But I accidentally deleted it. Can it be the mail I was looking for?