New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

Me too!

Pete.

2 Likes

very soon :smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and for that i am so truly thankful to you and Blynk - i hope (i kinda know you’ll do it) that eventually i can run the new Blynk at home too!!

3 Likes

New platform is only on blynk server side, not local :yum:

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I am trying to figure out how to connect with Blynk Sales. I want to give them money, but want to talk to them before I do as I need to discuss some customization to the app before hitting “Publish”. Also, if a new platform is imminent, I want to make sure the product I am finalizing is not going to have an issue once there is a switch-over.

I have tried to reach out to sales through Blynk’s website form several times with no luck. Is Blynk doing OK? Should I be worried that the company is falling apart? Are they just so busy that they can’t talk about getting money from customers? How do I talk with them about giving them money?

Try sending a PM to @Pavel

Pete.

1 Like

1 Like

Blynk loop :rofl:

giphy

3 Likes

@jamesdavid

Hello. Thanks for your interest and sorry for the slow communication. We really busy as we are launching multiple products right now. We will improve this very soon.

Actually, publish button is the additional step to start the conversation. What email did you use to contact us?

1 Like

Pick a date :rofl:

32nd - Without a doubt!! :laughing:

4 Likes

…how about now? :innocent:

Christmas gift 2020 :rofl:

Someone is feeling lucky!

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Hi there, its been a while since I’ve been on the forum. Is there link where I read about whats changing?

Thanks

1 Like

Are you talking about new platform ?
We are waiting for 25th of December, but we don’t know the year :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just created local server,so no energy needed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes