New version of Blynk Platform. Sign up for Beta

beep beep! User dying due to waiting, need blynk 2 desperately! Got so many projects on hold :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like we are gonna get hell a lot of new features considering the amount of effort you guys are putting in for so many days(Months :V ) I am exciteddddd!!

1 Like

That’s true. I think we need to make a page with all features already implemented. To be short - most of the requests from Blynkers are fulfilled.

2 Likes

I have already signed up and am looking forward to using the new form of billing for small businesses as the old model was unable to pay. My question is: When will the new Blynk be made available to the poor mortals? thank you

What date will the new Blynk be released? I have already signed up and look forward to using the new form of billing for small businesses. In the old model I could not afford to pay. Thanks

25 December :joy:

Why don’t you provide us a pre-release of the new blynk platform?

I have no idea!
We’re all in the same situation, waiting for that email to land in our inbox.

Pete.

1 Like

I would also like to receive a beta version, it would help me a lot! Please note that there is no date for the release of subscribers.

It is not yet ready. New Blynk Platform have 2 flows. First - is b2b flow it is ready and used in a production systems already. Second - b2c flow and it is not ready. b2c flow is what you currently use/see within regular blynk app.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t quite understand the answer.
I wish I could offer my customers a Blynk interface, is this new buy / sell mode now available?

@alessandrocm
You can already provide your customers with Blynk interface. It has nothing to do with platform update so there is no need to hold back. Check https://blynk.io/pricing for available packages.

Unfortunately for my small business it is still very expensive in this mode. From what I read there will be a new form of payment for small businesses with lower prices according to demand. Is that right or am I wrong?

1 Like

Definitely not in Beta, unfortunately. This part is still in the works.

Do you have an ETA for this?

1 Like

Guys, sorry for keeping you waiting, but as long as we have a date, you all will know that.

Everyone will get an email accordingly to the stages from the original blog post.

Thanks for being so impatiently patient :pray: we really appreciate it.

9 Likes

look. i know we all cant wait, but just be patient, let these guys work on thier masterpiece !

Exciting!! Love the product and I’m happy to support it. I shelled out for a good deal of ‘energy’ when i first got the app working and am now trying to migrate to a local server yet I totally don’t mind the ‘lost’ energy as it seems good to me to support a company that’s got a great product!

I’m most excited for a web app client and maybe better charts with more coding functions. I do hope I’ll eventually be able to host my own server for everything and I’d be happy to contribute some funds to access this (smallish funds as I’m just a hobbyist). I’m happy with your cloud service too, but some of my friends won’t use it as they want their IoT devices to not be accessible from the public internet (ironically?). Concerns about security. This is why I’m setting them up with local private servers and why we’d be willing to pay for the ability.

Thanks again Blynk People! Keep it up!

2 Likes

when will this new pricing model take effect?

I don’t know.
Presumably at some point after the beta testing has finished, but as its not started yet, and we haven’t been given a start date, its anybody’s guess when that will be.

Pete.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, but without an approximate date makes us very anxious. I hope it will be soon.

1 Like