- Unification of font sizes for all widgets
- Reporting Widget: multiple recipients, support to work without Device Tiles widget [requires server update]
- SuperChart: y-axis draw fixes, force auto scale rounded y-axis values
- Terminal: fixed history restore bug when targeting device selector [requires server update]
- Several UI adjustments for StyledButton and SegmentedControl
More details on the font size change:
Recently we disabled font scaling for LabeledValue and ValueDisplay widget and introduced 3 ‘forced’ font size options. Now all of that three font sizes are calculating before the drawing on the base of 1x1 cell size so that they will look almost the same in height on all displays. This logic also applies to all other widgets with the font size option, the only exception is Number Input widget, as it’s large font size option would be 2x of default font size option, because this widget can resize in height. All other text showing widgets without font size option (timer, gauge, button, segmented control and several sensors) also will use this model (it most cases - medium font size), but they haven’t this option their settings (probably for some of them we’ll implement it).