New Android Release 2.26.0

Yes, It just appeared…

Quick comparison between ‘test build’ and the new 2.26.0.:

Overall GOOD, but why again fonts got a bit smaller???

That test build had not checked font’s paddings, that’s why it had a bit larger font, but for some languages it would be cropped.

For gauge and ordinary button - we will add font size option to them.

1 Like

Terminal using Device tile and Selector is freezed/forced quit on my mobile… I’using local server and had the newest (38.0) updates…

Cant rename report widget

Could you describe steps to reproduce? I don’t see any crash reports for this issue.

Do you have the latest app? What happens after opening report widget settings and editing first edit field?

Yes I installed latest version from play store. After editing do nothing stay on reports default name

Are you using local server and Blynk Cloud?

1 Like

Hmm. There is no problem with cloud server, problem with local server

Which version is your local server? Reporting widget is available since v0.37.0

Terminal using input line or Selector filed will cause freezes and forced app close without crash reports.

Is it reproducible?

@liewtm @noersaleh
It seems i’ve found ANR reports of your crashes - could you check next build on your device, will the crash reproduce or not?

run perfectly with my android phone , but not with noxplayer (try that @Gunner)

before
20-021770

and now

20-021771

20-021769

I use NOX already. Besides, I removed Blynk from my phone… I don’t like how the (IMHO unnecessary) font changes look on skinny HD phones, so I will stick with using my tablets, where it is a bit more bearable… although still required adjustment to make the text fit :frowning:

1 Like

Blasphemy! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Is it THAT bad??

Nope, I was only kidding…:sweat_smile:… silly comment before going to sleep…