New Android Release 2.15.0

You guys gonna add them to the non full screen type aswell ? :grin:

Not that I have noticed… however on Android, I can have a triple tap zoom option that works with any app.

1 Like

Super Graph is very super :slight_smile:

But i still have 1 problem with it.

When i press and hold on screen a white line with date appears and also below the legend there are values. This is ok. But if i move my finger to the left or right values under legend go away.

I am using Samsung Edge 7.

Update: Sometimes i get empty values under legend just with pressing and not moving my finger.

@mojblynkforum thanks. @Pavel @BlynkAndroidDev FYI.

It’s ok, as you probably are viewing graph with connect missing points option set to ON.

So does this release fix the twitchy sliders in Android ?

Cheers

kev

@newdos it should. Please check and tell us if all is ok.

FAB!! sure will @Dmitriy

Cheers

Kev

nice update. but we need trigger between devices. for example if temp on arduino go to 30 degree C then nodemcu pin D5 turn on

That is called Bridge: Introduction - Blynk Documentation

1 Like

Yeah. But Eventor should do this job.

1 Like

Yeah. but eventor only worked with one device ! for two device we must set same token ID in two devices

I know. This is in todo list.

1 Like

Hi @Dmitriy I have checked the sliders in android on the new version and they work perfect!!!

Top job guys.

Cheers

Kev

@newdos glad you finally got it sorted.

Cheers @Costas

@Dmitriy just a heads up to say the 6h plot still has the duplicated hours e.g. 10, 12, 13, in the latest version.

On the x labels - they are correct, for example, first 23 could be something like 23.05 and last one 23.55. We are working on corrections of x labels and some other issues in new graph, and they will released during several next builds.

@BlynkAndroidDev not sure you see the bug. It’s the reference to two 3am’s in a day. If you pull up any 6h plot in landscape mode you will see several hours of the day repeated. Therefore it’s unclear if it’s really a 6h plot or a 10 / 11h plot. Presumably it is actually a 6h plot but you can’t really see when events actually occurred with two 10am’s two 12 noon’s and two 1pm’s etc.

I can assure you that it is 6h in described case. It happens due to the formatting of x axis

1 Like