New Android Release 2.13.0

To get the tabs at the top, I deleted 1 slider. Large size. When I recreate it, I only get a small one, half-size. How can I get it to large size or how can I change the size of the large ones to small ones?

You could just resize it. Make a long press on it and then release, and the app will show a resize frame.

Sorry found it!

But another one. I do not seem to be able to move a slider to another tab. I drag it to the label on the tab but nothing happens…

Obviously I need to try more before posting. It works but response is very bad and you have to keep the widget on the tab for a few seconds…

But the new tab and sliding screen are great improvements!:relaxed:

Can’t place tabs on top

It will go there (or really, anywhere) but you must to have the available clear space, on each screen in the project, before it will lock in.

Can someone please confirm if the Device Selector widget is coming on top of Tabs, and also available across all tabs, anytime soon?

Coming on top of Tabs, and available across all tabs, can be made optional with a switch in widget settings screen

You can. But only at top row of project.

can you explain, I cant edit current tabs.

As for the Device Selector, you can already have one on each page if you need.

He meant that you would have to move the tabs bar to the top of the project page before it becomes editable again (at least in my case that worked, but you must make a clear space at the top, on all pages, before moving it).

However, they are making 'fixes" already, so that may be changed in a day or so.

Yes got it working, just had to relocate 10 fields :slight_smile:

Of course, I can and I tried, but it doesn’t go on top of Tabs widget. So, keeping it below Tabs widget is hierarchically incorrect, for my purpose. Ideally, it has to be on top of Tabs.

Device Selector on top and Tabs attached below Device Selector would make a nice combo. Actually, this could even be made a separate widget!

Also, not to mention the waste of energy. For n Tabs, it will be 1900 x n = lot of energy. Even though this is not an issue for me, some might complain, feel unfair & concerned.

The whole “Tab bar on top only” may be one of the issues they are already working on rectifying, so I guess we wait and see.

As for the whole Device Selector “cost”… I personally think the options of having choices across pages is well worth the “cost”.

And for anyone concerned about said energy cost, well that is entirely subjective… a daily coffee, or a one time purchase of energy that could last weeks or months of multiple projects :wink:

1 Like

Hi All,

We have uploaded a new release with several fixes for issues with tabs (drag between tabs, compatibility tabs mode), also we have added small animation to tabs switch, scroll position for tabs/projects is persisted across all app during runtime, plus several minor issues.

It should be available in a few hours.

4 Likes

Hello, i seen “Make Application”. how to use this in my projects?

This is under development yet.

1 Like

I can’t resize items on this version. I can only move items with long click. No more edges to resize.

@Aren_Hoxha Have you upgraded to 2.13.1? Once you move and let go, the size adjustment indicators will show up.