Labeled value display, strange value from step widget

You could not install the apk? Or open the installed application? Try to download it’s somehow other way, as recently devices started to not understand the apk file format or you could try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apkinstaller.ApkInstaller&hl=en

Sorry, but we could not reproduce this negative values issue with step widget. Please try to install logging build and send us a log

I have tried apk installer with no luck. I get ‘The app was not installed’.
It was the same issue when you sent me a logging build in may.

You need to enable ‘unknown sources’ for app install in settings/applications. Also maybe you need to remove installed app.

‘Unknown sources’ is enabled. Like I said, all the information you need is in this thread. But anyway, I installed the logging build you sent in june and I sent you an email.

Could you install new logging build? Have you tried to use that ApkInstaller application - I’ve sent you a link in one of my previous comments

Hm, it seems you send a new build’s log.

I don’t see any pin setup in your widget

It doesn’ matter. Same issue whether I assign a pin or not.
Same issue whether hardware is connected or not.

It matters, as it is - you are correct it is not from the new logging build - an old logging build’s log, so I do not see all data I want to see in log. Please install new build it would be very helpful for testing this issue.

I try, but there is something wrong with the apk. It was excactly the same problem last time. You had to send me a new one, then it was okay.

I would recommend you read through this thread because all the questions you have has been answered before.

I don’t understand what questions you are talking about, I’m asking only to try different ways to install this apk, as it is correct and I’ve just downloaded it via dropbox app and installed on my Android device.

I’ll prepare a new build, ok.

Let’s try this build:

Yes, now it is okay. Log sent.

Thanks, I’ve received it. Still don’t understand how “-1 + 1 = -2” on your device, but at least I could now add new logs and it would be installed on your device.

One more try with additional logging:

And I’ll try to figure out how to fix it.

last log seems was still from not the latest app’s build. I’ve moved it to other location, so dropbox will properly update the apk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m8twyz91jr8wxo/main_app-log.apk?dl=0

I don’t know why, but it seems it was again on older log build. Could you check do you install the latest link’s build, and maybe remove current one and install again?