Labeled value display, strange value from step widget

I’m sorry for so much tries, but it seems that we have finally found the cause of your issue, and it’s quite strange, if I’m not to say that it is very strange. Your Android device fails to parse negative floats from strings - I’ll research for workarounds.

What device are you using?

I use a Samsumg S5 phone with Android 6.0.1 and a Sony Xperia tablet with Android 5.1.1.
I have the same problem on both.

Strange. What Locale is setuped on your device, maybe it’s an issue of “-” symbol in string numbers.

I’ve updated build by the same link with possible workaround - try to remove current installation and try it to install again, you could send log again if it will fail.

If second device has the same issue, could you try this log build on it as well - maybe it has other source of this bug.

This issue could also cause bugs on other widgets with possible negative values.

The latest version does not have an email-link, but the problem is the same.

Yes, this issue may have something to do with Norwegian letters and symbols. The other user on this thread who has the same problem is also from Norway.

1 Like

I’ve missed to add log support, yep. I’ll test with norway local on my side.

Hah, I changed to English language on my phone and the issue is gone…

1 Like

I’ve updated the build by that link, seems it should fix this issue with floats parsing on Norwegian locale

Yes, the issue is gone with the latest build and Norwegian language. :smiley:

1 Like

Great, the next release build will contain this fix.

1 Like

Great. Thank you.