ESPproMon Smart Energy Meter App - what is it?

@hnaeem07 no, just the binary but the app is so flexible that users shouldn’t need any code.

Is it possible to remove some of the items that i do not like, also want have my local currency displayed. Thanks

With Blynk Faces there are actually 5 different versions of the app built into a single app. It’s just a case of scanning a different QR code to gain access to the different versions.

One version is without the map and just a single video stream etc.

What parts of the app don’t you like and I will check to see if we have a version that’s matches your requirements?

The Maldivian Rufiyaa, right? At present you can select M for “Maldivian Rufiyaa” or R for “Rufiyaa”.
There wouldn’t be space for ދިވެހި ރުފިޔާ but we could add ރ or /-
Which would you prefer?

Hello Costas
The app size is too large.

It has to be that size to cover all the video streaming libraries.

As per the post at https://esppromon.com/t/user-defined-currency-selection-with-esppromon/94 the Maldivian rufiyaa /- will be available on your smartphone within the next 24 hours as part of the automatic firmware updates.

1 Like

Great thanks a lot, display MVR as currency will give great.

@hnaeem07 MVR is now on the server.

1 Like

Not sure why my ESP does not come online now, do i have to flash bin file again, appreciate if you could send the latest bin file.

@hnaeem07 please post on the ESPproMon Community site.

I prefer light :slightly_smiling_face:

Another long day.

Apple now has ESPproMon in TestFlight mode.

Android version is excellent but @Dmitriy I have to say iOS version of the app is even more awesome as it handles the security surveillance cameras better.

Apple asked us to knock up a video showing one of their phones running with our hardware.

So here you go:

It actually shows that many of the ESPproMon features work fine without any energy monitoring hardware.

1 Like

Yet another no nails video.

@zodiac I keep forgetting to put the nails on and I’m not sure it would impress Apple.

Well, nails impressed Blynk community for sure. Those Apple guys are just strange.

1 Like

Just in time for Christmas, the British Gas Hive and Google Nest style home automation smartphone app, ESPproMon, is now available for download on Apple iTunes. Please rate and review the app when you install it on your iPhone.

4 Likes

Just read through the whole thread. Amazing story from idea to launch! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who is the main audience of the product?

@Pavel thanks Pavel. It’s basically for users that want Hive or Nest but want our entry level of $30 rather than British Gas’ or Google’s $200 price tag.

Sounds like a good plan :wink:

Just thought that it looks pretty technical for an “averagely tech savvy household owner”. Am I right that it’s targeted at “techies”?