Cloud.blynk.cc host is no longer supported

That is strange. Library version should be at least v0.3.4.

@Pavel @vshymanskyy please advise.

the Restfull API still not reachable any update , i tries port 80 and also not working

any update about the restful API , as even on the New http://blynk-cloud.com:8080/auth/pin/pin still not reachable

@scropion86 what do you mean by “not reachable”? Browser doesn’t open this url?

i am using postman chrome add-on to test it and getting HTTP400 error

What error do you see in response?

Particle Libraries say Blynk 0.3.5. in there Libraries files!

Norm

here is the response ,

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Network Error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><FONT face="Helvetica"><big><strong></strong></big><BR></FONT><blockquote><TABLE border=0 cellPadding=1 width="80%"><TR><TD><FONT face="Helvetica"><big>Network Error (tcp_error)</big><BR><BR></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT face="Helvetica">A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT face="Helvetica">The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT face="Helvetica" SIZE=2><BR>For assistance, contact your network support team.</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE></blockquote></FONT></BODY></HTML>

@Norm library seems fine. But I do not understand how do you get “connecting to cloud.blynk.cc:8442” in that case. Did you flushed hardware with 0.3.5?

This is not Blynk server response. We return single string in case of error. What ping blynk-cloud.com shows? Also please try this url from browser. What do you see?

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\USERNAME>ping blynk-cloud.com

Pinging blynk-cloud.com [45.55.195.102] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 45.55.195.102: bytes=32 time=152ms TTL=50
Reply from 45.55.195.102: bytes=32 time=152ms TTL=50
Reply from 45.55.195.102: bytes=32 time=149ms TTL=50
Reply from 45.55.195.102: bytes=32 time=149ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 45.55.195.102:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 149ms, Maximum = 152ms, Average = 150ms

C:\Users\USERNAME>

yes I re-flashed. I get that in my debug when monitoring.

Is this all I need :
#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
//#include “blynk/BlynkSimpleParticle.h”
#include “blynk/blynk.h”

Norm

@scropion86 this is wrong IP. Try to restart router. If that doesn’t help you may need to switch to google DNS server as look like your ISP didn’t update DNS records yet.

here in Office i can’t restart or even touch any Router/switch , i will try at home then.
also my android app is not able to connect :disappointed_relieved:

You can’t until DNS records will be updated.

If I use node-red websockets version, what is the new url? is ws://blynk-cloud.com:8082/ws ?
Thanks

I ping blynk-cloud.com and get 45.55.130.102 so then I have a DNS problem?

Norm

@jnogues almost. ws://blynk-cloud.com:8082/websocket

No. That’s correct IP. I think your hardware flushed with old library version. that connects to old host.

When you pinged it you got 45.55.**195.**102 in above example.

I got 45.55.130.102 .

If tha’ts not my problem I am using the files from Particle!

Norm