Cloud.blynk.cc host is no longer supported

and what is the purpose of doing that ?do u have photon or adruino

Yep! This documentation may also help: http://docs.blynkapi.apiary.io

Maybe a little tough getting starting if you’re not familiar with it. I’m not terribly but have tripped my way through it!

Arduino. I made a project using IFTTT and Blynk. I just wanted to ask the necessary changes to make it working again

think they still working on it its not fixed yet other wise they will announce it for us .
every body having issue for the time being

I have a Photon and it should not be this hard to fix this problem!
Don’t under stand what I have to fix ?

Norm

The thing is I have my project evaluation in a week , my grades will suffer if it isn’t fixed in time

So things are still not work then ?

Norm

me too man the same i have project for evaluation i should return it next week .am in the same boat lol.
but we cant do nothing about it just wait and see what they will do about it ,i dont think it will take long they are very smart ppl they can fix it just matter of time man

i have photon too and my project is down cant get it to work

Look like you are using outdated Blynk library. Please install latest one.

mine is all fixed,

you need to be proactive, and check the other threads where people have solved their issues by trying different things…

teacher will mark you down if you say “i was just sitting around waiting for someone to fix everything for me…”

brother what u did i did it and it didnt work with me am not sitting around and waiting from them to fix it for me ,but most of the ppl still having issue and there is nothing that we can follow and know whtas the changes to do it .

what did you try? what happened when you tried it?

When all else fails, build a local server on your laptop or use a Pi. That way you can show progress and get your grades up :wink:

I’d love to come around and demonstrate all this (looking for a new job in educational sector), but I’m afraid it will be too big of a voyage, lol.

i did change the DSN to 8.8.8.8 and ping the blynk-cloud,com

so you haven’t reset your router, hardware, or DNS cache?

i did all that reset the router and the hardware too

Can you telnet to cloud-blynk.com on the appropriate ports?

what is your library?

what does your serial output show?

How do I do that ?
I looked at the Particle Lib files and I think I am using the latest!
This is what I have
#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
//#include “blynk/BlynkSimpleParticle.h”
#include “blynk/blynk.h”

Norm