Cloud.blynk.cc host is no longer supported

If you have this -

that’s mean you have outdated libraries within your hardware. Please double check. Maybe you selected old version in IDE.

Thanks you for all the help. I got it working. I had to change where it load in the code don’t under stand way. Have to do more testing tomorrow. But its work and monitoring now. I moved it to the very top.
Next project when I have time is to clearing up my decimal places in my code.

Thanks you very much really like Blynk it is the real first problem I could not figer out on my own.

Norm

Can you tell my how i load the new blink cloud, in steps and were does i find it

The first step is updating your library to the latest version and re-upload your sketches to your hardware. It should be OK after that.

How does i updating the library , i do that in arduino him self?

Arduino 1.6.8 does it automatically

I have arduino 1.7.9

no you don’t…

1 Like

I have it work sorry guys
thanks for the reply

i tried it and not working for me can you confirm the WS URL?

@scropion86 what exactly did you try? Could you please share your code?

Hy, I used IFTTT and Maker Chanel the make a PUT request to change the value of a virtual Pin without Local Server.
Since the server “upgrade”, I changed the old domain name “cloud.blynk.cc” to “blynk-cloud.com” but it doesn’t work!! I can ping the domain but I can’t make a PUT request. Can you help me?

In your DOCS it says is needed Local Blynk Servers for now, can’t have a PUT request without Local Server?

@ivale for now we recommend to use local server for IFTTT integration as HTTP API is not yet finalized.

Use http api without Local Server is not recommended or is it not possible? It worked before…

It has bugs at the moment.