Blynk video streaming success!

If you position the camera correctly couldn’t you simply use the motion detector to email the photos to you?

I didn’t know there was a sound detection alarm. Mine is a Tenvis JPT3815W without this feature, AFAIK.

yes, but the motion detection doesn’t work very well.

Which model of Foscam do you have?

IP Camera FI8918W

Hello all! Refer to my explanation how I successfully managed to stream video from another smartphone in the same local network:

5 Likes

@sadmafioso worked through your guide and it works fine with Blynk 1.16.4 (not 1.16.5 as per your bug report).

The stream is also very responsive after the initial connection, perhaps 1 to 2s delay. With our current settings the stream stops quite frequently but generally it does restart automatically. Will try changing the settings to see if it will run better.

For IP cameras that only have mjpeg streams, and if you are not able / don’t want to port forward, you can use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) Studio (free) and YouTube Live to watch the stream via Blynk.

The stream is at least 30 seconds delayed with YouTube Live and you need to be able to run OBS. Even though OBS works across most platforms it does need a decent processor to encode the mjpeg stream to MP4 / H264.

We are now waiting for the proper H264 IP Camera we ordered from AliExpress, with 52% discount courtesy of the 1 day Global Shopping Festival on the 11th November.

@Costas Did you manage to view Youtube live stram in the widget? Could you please share your setup? How do you get stream url?

@sadmafioso yes I can play YouTube Live in Blynk.

In simple terms you just enter the circa 700 character m3u8 http playlist url in the Video widget :slight_smile:

I’m not entirely sure what the terms are as far as YouTube is concerned but I suspect they don’t approve of the 700 character url methods as it prevents them from trying to sell products to you.

I have sent you the procedure, but it’s not a simple click and go system.

@Costas Costas’ method works like a charm. :thumbsup:
this is my result:

Bringing Video Streaming widget to the next level!
the chain is complex but it is working:

android smartphone --> youtube live --> blynk video widget

the main difference from my previous video is that you can have acces to the stream from outside your local network, and also you could setup any live youtube stream.

5 Likes

Bagaimana cara menggabungkan vidio streaming dengan blynk menggunakan kamera cctv ip v380 ?

• List item

What is name of app???

@scientist1995 did you watch the videos?

Yes i have watched videos he was trying to install app on Android phone like rtsp server but its not working

When I followed the video it worked just fine for me.

Have u been successful in video streaming

I had tried but not succeed.

What is solutions now??
Which ip camera will work?? Then
If i buy 1 from market

@scientist1995 you need to follow along with the videos produced by @sadmafioso

RTSP Camera Server” app will convert a video stream from an Android camera into the correct format to view with the Blynk video widget.

Is the video quality important to you?

Do you require the audio to go with the video?

Dear sir
I tried that app crashed lot of time i heard someone saying that video is delayed for 10 min
Not a practical solutions @Costas