App stopped working

I do not understand what exactly is not working for you, as it happens only for you - I do not see any similar tickers, and app sends correct data (according to logs).

So please describe what your project is doing, and what exactly is not working on the hardware, which widgets are not updating hardware and etc. Please also add the version of Blynk library used in your sketch.

So all my hardware is running 0.5.4 as they all were made within the last 2 months and the pcb’s on my blinds were made 1 week ago, i use atom (platform io) so the libraries are up to date ( i checked). And to show you what does not work, my emulator just got the new update and has the same issue so i will just make a video, i think thats easier for everyone.

Okay so the video is uploading let me just explain what your gonna see. Im gonna press the button on the app and nothing will happen, button will light up but the actual action doesn’t happen. When i press the button on the wall ( Wich is connected to the esp8266 behind the wall) The blinds do move and you can see that someone is opening/closing the blinds on the app. After that i show you my light, when i try to turn it on on the app it doesn’t turn on. Keep in mind i can still control my brothers project with that app version and that hardware was build like 6 month’s ago and no issues.

I have the same problem sence 11/mars-2021

Pete.