App stopped working

Could you add describe more detailed what exactly the hardware is not receiving, as it seems that data is sent from the app correctly

Well i press buttons and they light up, even when i put 2 buttons on v1 en only press 1 the other one lights up aswell. So something is working. Also when i disconnect my esp’s i get a notification so it is connected to cloud. But on that project with my phone nothing happens so i press a button it lights up but the velux doesn’t actually open. However when going to my brothers project (same account) i can open his blinds. And he can go in my project and open my blinds. Im using my android emulator for the moment and that worka aswell.

Its like something doesn’t allow my phone to control my microcontrollers but lets other phones control the microcontrollera no problem. Also i tried using 4g without my home network and it still doesn’t work

Also when i go to edit mode of the project and back to play mode whatever i moved before entering edit mode jumps back as if i didn’t change anything

https://youtu.be/89UDIUcWoCY. Quality is shitty for some reason but here is a vid

Okay so now i came home and my emulator updated blynk to 2.27 like my phone and now the emulator has the same issue. So its the update

I see a bluetooth disconnected message in the video, do you talk about some ble/bluetooth hardware and connection to it?

nono thats something i tested a couple weeks ago, all my hardware is esp8266 with wifi connection

Any way i could revert to an older app version temporarly ?

Do you use local server?

i downloaded the 2.26.7 version and stuff works again. and no i use blynk cloud

Do you use something specific? Tags maybe? How many devices do you have?

don’t use tags and have 7 devices online

So problem only with this specific project?

yes and only with that app version

What is your login email?

send it in private

My stuff works now because i reverted to old app version so no hurry, but any clues on what would cause this behavior ?

We have currently no ideas - we are investigating your logs. Could you describe which exactly widgets (pins) updates are not working

non work the whole project doesn’t work.