Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.0 (Image widget)

@BlynkAndroidDev is any plan for android LED notification indicator?

I have a problem with font size

same font size for both
31-024913
31-024912

and I need 3 decimals in numeric input, and 2 or 3 cells wide :thinking:

Large font size is for larger than default height of number input.

Is it not working with this beta builds? What Android version do you have? Starting from Oreo you can enable/disable lights by yourself in settings -> notifications -> blynk

1 Like

I have no idea why they are missing, as there were no changes with image widget. Did you used this account on a device with older apps version or iOS? Or are you on the server that’s has latest version?

No not working. I have android 5.1.1

1 Like

Ok, I’ll check again, in nearest releases I’ll fix it

1 Like

i don’t know, but don’t worry , it is only a beta.

yes , so I reduce to middle size.
what about decimals and cells ?

3 decimals will be done later I need to sync with iOs and make sure this changes would not broke anything. On lesser width - I’ll update later

1 Like

thanks so much for your time and consideration.

1 Like

Guys we made several fixes and also added to TimeInput possibility to select time format with seconds. It will be released soon as a production version, and later I’ll upload new beta with enabled logs and maybe some additional fixes.

1 Like

I got it

01-024926

I don’t see anythink else
what do you mean by "enabled logs " :thinking:

You can click on the widget in run mode and open a screen with its options and select the time - then it will change to a selected time. Or did you tried that already and time input still shows empty value?

‘Enabled logs’ - enabled option ‘send logs’ on app’s about screen

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

The new beta release contains just the same build as in release + logging enabled.

At the end of this week or a next one, there will be a new beta build with tabs color customization, notifications leds fixes, number input decimals count update, some other updates, and fixes.

Also, we are working on set property action support in Eventor’s widget, but I’m not sure when it will be available for test.

4 Likes

@BlynkAndroidDev Thanks for fixing the LED notification. But there is a bug in notification sound. When I select specific sound for blynk notification, that sound only play when I in blynk UI and when the phone is standby playing the system default notification sound.
Thanks

3 Likes

Wow, I will check.

2 Likes

I forgot the version of Android OS on your device( On Android Oreo and later you can temporary fix it in settings -> applications -> blynk -> notifications -> select project’s channel and in it change the sound

1 Like

I have android 5.1.1