Android Open Beta. Version 2.27.0 (Image widget)

Both running same Beta App version.

No, there is no such priorities, it is probably some app related issue with saving images from the app, by the way, simultaneous edit of one widget on several devices could lead also to such issues.

Possible… but I just duplicated it.

Added 5 images from Phone, upon starting App on Phone, they appeared on Tablet

Added 1 more image on Tablet, upon starting App… ALL (including vPin) disappeared on Phone.

Putting the vPin back in the phone… wipes out the Tablets URL data… ergo, no image data on any device :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t think of any way of supplying App feedback, since there is no actual crash… but hopefully this info makes scene.

Once older Android versions work, I can test with additional simultaneous devices.

An idea for possible improvement… make it possible (if not already) to populate the various image ID URLs from a command in the sketch?

I just checked

image loss happens when you connect another device with the none beta version of blynk
:stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, you can control properties

Blynk.setProperty(V50, "rotation", value); //0-360 degrees
  Blynk.setProperty(V50, "scale", value); // 0-100%
  Blynk.setProperty(V50, "opacity", value); // 0-100%

we will soon add more features to this widget like: position, choice of anchor point, and others…

2 Likes

Well, I had my weather station displaying the correct image… all so briefly on my Phone… but I didn’t see it on the Tablet, so I stopped and started the (BETA) app on the tablet and poof, gone on both again… Ahh beta testing.

BTW, I am NOT running this project on any other device… although I AM running a different protect on a older Tablet with older App version… for proper (scaled) font visibility. I don’t see how that could affect this project.

Well, loaded all 13 images back (need all them to test proper coding)… so far so good, as long as I don’t refresh the App on another device :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Pavel your preview URL has expired :joy:

Hi All,

I’ve uploaded new version to the google play and it should be available to update - it contains fixes to some crashes, that I saw in analytics, fixes to fit/fill options of image widget, a possible fix to @Gunner’s issue with Android 4.4 tablet, and better swipe/drag/scroll for images list

1 Like

new version change fill/fit to much

before
24-024640

after
24-024641

and if I add a title
24-024643

and this one is croped
24-024644

:sob::face_with_raised_eyebrow::astonished:

For the last image just change the ‘fill’ to ‘fit’ in image settings.

2 Likes

with fill
24-024646

@Blynk_Coeur much better now :rofl:

2 Likes

It should be fit, so the image will be scaled center inside the widget’s rectangle, fill - for scaling center with crop

what is the size in pixels that I have to put to fit in the widget ?

Image widget setting’s has ‘images scaling’ section - ‘fit’ selection should fit the image into the widget

I think we did not understand each other

fit
24-024650

fill

24-024646

fit with title to small
24-024651

Url of the image?

http://ekladata.com/EiJyFkyHnjMxH8HkFQeo7xCmQ-w.png

same problem with
fit
24-024654