Android Beta 2.28.0

iSpy agent, yes !
rstp://IPadress:554/11
I don’t know why , no password , no ID are required .
Maybe it’s because I use local network
rstp://user:pass@IPadress:554/11
That’s works well with VLC !!!

Now , blynk app does’t crash , but never stop buffering …
2020-03-14_104244

Still good here… :+1:t2:

I’ve uploaded yesterday a new beta build - it made more stable playback and fixed some issues like necessity to restart project for video streaming to work.

2 Likes

Thank you Alexander,
it’s ok for me ,It works well

2 Likes

Cool, looks like we are moving in a correct direction with video streaming. Please send logs if there will be any issues with your stream.

2 Likes

I recently installed the Beta version, the Video Streaming widget now works but strangely push notifications come without audio (when the app is closed). I checked all the permissions of the notifications on the smartphone, everything is active

Which Android version is on your smartphone? You can also send the logs from the app - they can help with this issue.

Android 7.0
How can I send the logs from the app?

if you have samsung please disable battery optimization of blynk app

1 Like

On projects list screen click on info button in top right corner, the result About screen in beta app should have a button to send logs via email.

Thanks a lot, I think I solved: (yes I have a Samsung) the battery optimization was not active, I enabled it and then disabled it and the notifications have started working properly with the sound. For now everything is ok

1 Like

I checked in About screen, there is only:

• Blynk Community
  • Blynk Help Center
  • Third party libraries

Thanks anyway, for now I think I have solved it

I noticed that sometimes the image of the Video Streaming does not open completely (cut in the sides), I have to close and reopen the app to see it completely

Are you on beta version? Only beta app has log support

This is what is in the About screen:

1 Like

Thanks, looks like I’ve missed to enable it for latest beta build.

1 Like

Hi @BlynkAndroidDev, just to let you know it seems that when I select full screen mode then swipe back to main screen the video stream widget stays black… I have stop and restart to get stream back.

It happens with MJPEG stream, right?

Same bug for me in rstp
rtsp://Id:pass@192.168.0.44:554/1
I have to stop blynk app.

1 Like

Correct… Just to clarify as well when I said stop and restart I mean using the stop and play button located top right of screen… Not restart the app.

1 Like