You have reached upload limit per day (blynk air)

Hi, I have a subscription “PLUS” and when I want to use blynk air it gives me that message that I have reached some limit for today but the problem is I have not uploaded anything today yet. I’m not using Blynk for some fun project - my house runs on Blynk I need this to be working now.

Please what could be the issue?

Also if there is a limit, what is the limit and why is in there for uploading the code even for paying customers?

Thanks

as far as I know, the current limit is 25 shipments.

good to know thank you John, funny that I have not seen this anywhere in the pricing yet - it must be somewhere hidden :slight_smile:

aaah I think it works again - don’t know what’s going on - I removed all the shipments history but it kept saying the same message but after I logged out and logeed in again it works again weird

We have multiple limits on all levels - https://docs.blynk.io/en/blynk.console/limits. Regarding OTA there are 2 limits:

Max number of shipments per organization - 25 shipments
Max number of file uploads per user per day - 25 uploads

1 Like

Do these limits apply to white label plans? If so can you please remove them. Some of us have hundreds of customers and devices - some with custom code - that require urgent updates.

I’m having same issue: You have reached upload limit per day… Yesterday i did a lot of tests with Blynk.Air using ESP32 and Wiznet ethernet boards. But today, the problem is the same… same message. My question is: Limitation is based on a day or a period of 24 hours? Because i got the message yesterday, at 5PM (local time). Thanks

I think it’s a rolling 24 hours, but not certain.

Have you tried clearing-out the shipments on the Blynk.Air screen?

Pete.

Yes, Blynk.Air shipments are clear. Thanks

The limits could be found here Limits - Blynk Documentation

Max number of file uploads (product/organization logos, firmware for shipment, data import) per user per day: 10 Free / 25 Maker / 50 PRO

It resets every 24 hours since the initial upload.