Web Console Unresponsive

I’ve noticed my web console is unusable. Both on my iPad Pro running the latest iOS software and on my windows 11 PC. The console is very sluggish making it impossible to perform tasks. I’ve tried, google chrome, edge and the safari browsers but the issues still exists.

Same here… can’t open it at all neither on web/mobile apps, just happened today…maybe yesterday. Please help!

@adipati_ma what you describe is something different from the original issue raised in this topic.
I’d suggest that you start a new topic and provide the following information as a minimum…

1. A full description of the issues
  2. Details of the device OS and app version you are using
  3. Details of which regional server your account is on (if you know this - it requires access to the app or the web console to see the info)
  4. details of any error messages etc that you see
  5. Details of the subscription type you have.

Pete.

@yourideasvi is that true when you just open the dashboard or after a while after using it?

We had multiple similar issues reported after a new redesign, and we’re preparing a new deploy tomorrow. Hopefully, it will fix your issue.

1 Like

Thank you for the response Pete, I’ve created a new topic about it here

This happened after first opening it.

The issue seemed to go away, but now I’m facing the same trouble again. I’m wondering if my device & user count may be the problem.

Hello @yourideasvi.

No. Only if you have hundreds of users and a weak computer

Looks like similar issue Blynk Console locks if navigated away from? - #48 by Blynk_Coeur.

Perhaps you have some restrictions in your browser regarding the use of RAM

I think this is a performance error due to possible settings on your system/browser, maybe hardware or the problem is on the side of your Internet provider

1 Like

Just tried to modify user role but I can’t select any option ,the scrolling menu has a default and it flashes green :thinking:

Video_2024-01-28_231513

Hello @Blynk_Coeur. You have maker/plus plan? This is a bug in which browser?

1 Like

I have Pro plan
I tried with firefox, Edge and Brave, same bug

@Blynk_Coeur not reproduced for us. Please need additional information, some steps.

My organisation
My organisation Members
Users
Action
Edit
User profile
Role

I just saw that it works well with the sub organisation, maybe I’m wrong, I never tried to change role before.
I don’t think it is a bug, just I don’t know the rules to change roles :rofl:
I will study !
Sorry for the inconvenience !

1 Like