Video streaming only shows buffering

In this document (which is for Tyne PTZ version of the camera, but should probably still be valid):

http://www.atlantisland.it/download/USERGUIDE/A11-UX-PTZP(v1.0)_MI.pdf

It gives the URL format as being this:

rtsp://192.168.1.188/user=admin&password=admin&channel=1&stream =0.sdp?

Obviously the IP address would need to be changed to the local IP of your camera and your phone would need to be connected to your local network to test the URL in Blynk.
Stream 0 is the main stream. Stream 1 (and maybe 2) will be lower resolution, which maybe okay in the Blynk viewer.

Pete.

1 Like

The resolutions for the 3 available streams are covered at http://www.atlantisland.it/download/SCHEDATECNICA/A11-UX510A-B_SI.pdf

1 Like

Yes, I see that now. Trying to read a multi-language PDF on an iPhone is hard work!

Pete.

rtsp://192.168.1.21/user=admin&password=admin&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?

Thanks for reply.

But with this configuratio result error :confused:

@luccio OK I can see your video stream in VLC from the public IP details you sent to me via PM. Let me check with Android and iOS.

Hopfully you are putting in the proper user and password :wink:

Try with the lower streams (1 & 2) as your phone may have bandwidth issues

Sometime you have to juggle the login format around to find one that works.

Try one of theseā€¦

rtsp://admin:password@192.168.1.21:554
rtsp://admin:password@192.168.1.21:554/
rtsp://admin:password@192.168.1.21:554/&channel=1&stream=0
rtsp://admin:password@192.168.1.21:554/&channel=1&stream=0.sdp
rtsp://admin:password@192.168.1.21:554/&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?

If still nothing, try ā€¦ keep moving pieces around.

EDIT Ahh, @Costas will figure it out, he seems to have good results with Blynk video :+1:

@luccio working ā€œokā€ on Android with rtsp://admin:admin@[PUBLIB_IP]:80/0

Itā€™s making my old S3 struggle though. Do you know what the url is for stream 2 and 3, perhaps /1 and /2 in place of /0?

Will try iOS shortly.

the problem is ios?? nooooooo

stream 1 and 2

i have try but no result :disappointed_relieved:

@luccio I am an Android guy rather than an iOS user so I generally have more success with Android. That said iOS is normally a little better than Android with video streaming.

I am getting buffering on iOS and no picture whereas with Android I have seen the stream but itā€™s more of a still image than a stream.

With Android I kill all running apps before trying to stream but Iā€™m not really sure how to do this on iOS.

I use SamsungS3 and iPhone 4S so both old phones and I have 8MB d/l and 3MB u/l.

What do you have?

iphone 7 plus 128gb

And your bandwidth?

92 down / 19 up

With your system you should be good to go.

You could try switching to your public IP but it should be easier with your local IP.

Where did you get stream 1 url from and you need to try and get urls for streams 2 and 3?

If you find them post them here but without disclosing your public IP.

i did not understand

I just meant do not post you public IP on this forum.

VLC shows 4 codecā€™s for stream 1 (2 video and 2 audio), never seen that before.

Stream 2 url is /1 in place of /0 and stream 3 is /2 in place of /0.

Let me try Android and iOS with you lowest bandwidth stream (#3) and get back to you.

Double-click the home button then swipe upwards to close each of the open apps individually.

Pete.

1 Like

This might be the problem.

@Dmitriy @BlynkAndroidDev and @Eugene below is the screenshot for the problematic stream on Android.

As you will see there are the 3 juggling balls which is translated to ā€œbufferingā€ on iOS.

Looks like it is picking up the video on Android but then struggling to find an acceptable audio stream. I think the camera might not have any audio features but the screenshot below is the codec shown in VLC.

Stream 3

Can Android and iOS not accept streams without audio or is it the particular codec(s) thatā€™s the problem?

@luccio meanwhile I will run Onvifer on your stream to see if it comes up with any hidden streams.

Ok thanks

iOs and Android have different video support, so itā€™s possible that smth will work on one platform and would not on the other one.

Could you check that stream with this build - https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9djwqrzz75zanp/main_app-universal-release.apk?dl=0