Получение данных с датчика

Здравствуйте! Потихоньку осваиваю Blynk. Пытаюсь разобраться с умными устройствами и Алисой. Вкл/выкл всё отлично (через навык домовенок Кузя). А вот как заставить говорить температуру, например? Искала информацию, но никак не получается. Blynk показывает все ок, по ссылке тоже. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как это можно сделать
P.S. Было бы круто, если бы можно было в Blynk связывать устройства с голосовыми помощниками напрямую. Очень надеюсь, что такая поддержка появится.)

It would be useful if you told us whether you were using Blynk Legacy or Blynk IoT, what version of the Blynk library you are using, what type of hardware devices you are using, what type of temperature sensors you are using, and what code you have tried.

If you are using Blynk IoT then details of how you’ve configured your datastreams would also be helpful.

Pete.

I use examples from the official site.
Libraries: ESP8266_Lib and BlynkSimpleShieldEsp8266. And DHT11 sensor.
Link with the temperature value: https://fra1.blynk.cloud/external/api/get?token={token}&v0
For some reason, the voice assistant cannot get the value of this.
The voice assistant Alice requires a Webhook and it is not entirely clear how this is easiest to do. There are examples for Google Assistant, but not for Alice.

Sorry for my English.

So you appear to be using some sort of Arduino with an ESP-01. Is that correct?

You also appear to be using Blynk IoT. Is that correct?

Are you trying to use IFTTT for your Alexa integration? If so, how have you configured your IFTTT recipe?

Pete.

I am using Arduino and ESP-01 and Blynk IoT, yes.
My voice assistant is Alice, not Alexa.
And I do not completely understand how to set up IFTTT for Alice. Alice is not in IFTTT, but Alexa and Google Assistant are there.

Okay, just use amazon alexa or google assistant instead.

I’ve just googled the Alice voice assistant and it appears that it is a plug-in for the Yandex browser and doesn’t have an API.
If this is the case then you won’t be able to use it with IFTTT or Blynk.

Pete.

1 Like

Alice is not just a plugin. She’s also a smart speaker. Almost like Alexa. But an API is tricky.

It looks like there might be an Alice plug-in for Node-Red. If there is, then that might be the easiest way of integrating with Blynk.

I use anode-Red to provide my Alexa integration…

Pete.

1 Like

Actually there is one

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I will read.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think that contrib is used to get the speaker to speak the words you want it to, rather than listening for inputs.
While it might be useful to get the speaker say what the temperature is, it still needs a different type of contrib to listen for the “what is the temperature” question before the response can be spoken.

TBH, it would be much simpler (and probably cheaper) to go for the Alexa or Google devices.

Pete.

1 Like

I completely agree, amazon devices and assistant and google devices and assistant are on the top of the mountain, I wouldn’t choose any other devices.

1 Like

Как Вы решили проблему?

@Shidkov it’s more recommended to use amazon alexa or google assistant instead.

how to connect voice-over to google?

You can use IFTTT which is the easiest way, if you would like a more advanced way then you can try Node-RED

Никак. Так и не могу разобраться в этом.

@Anny take my advice and use amazon alexa or google assistant instead.