Tinyduino wifi

I am new in programing boards. The examples.blynk.cc has no tinyduino example option board, my question is is it possible to use adruino uno exsamples (have the same processor) or Arduiono mini or Arduino pro mini example code (this is settings on Arduino IDE) from examples.blynk.cc page? Because this is WIFI project wifi shield use wifi.101.h library I am probably limited with library as well (Arduino uno has WiFi.101.h library option, other two those not), thank you for response.

“It uses the same Atmel Atmega328P microcontroller as used on the Uno, and supports all of the same shield signals - 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs) and 6 analog inputs.The one functional difference between the TinyDuino Processor Board and the Arduino Uno is that the TinyDuino uses an 8MHz ceramic resonator instead of the 16MHz that the Uno uses.”

It should work as slow as the Uno, oh no… wait! 8Mhz!? The UNO is… faster! :sweat_smile:
Test it and let us know!
I guess you are the first one asking for such board, the Esp8266 is the preferred option here.

Welcome to this community by the way!

1 Like

Just when you thought that your snail couldn’t go any slower, you replace it with a slug!

Pete.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes