The old version of Blynk will be retired at some point, you should start planning your migration to the new version

Yes.

The things that will probably kill the local server/Android APK solution are:

1. A Java update to the server
  2. The desire to run the APK on a more modern phone, which isn’t supported by the APK

Pete.

Added a new article on differences between Blynk versions:

https://docs.blynk.io/en/blynk-1.0-and-2.0-comparison

1 Like

et l’ancienne version avec les énergies achetées elle finit quand?

dans 6 mois environs

De plus la nouvelle version n’est pas du tout agréable à prendre en main par rapport à la précédente

1 Like

C’est vrai, mais après une semaine, ça va beaucoup mieux,
mais il y a encore beaucoup de choses à améliorer dans cette version.
Elle est loin d’être finie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Blynk.Inject
A provisioning service used to devices to your local WiFi network directly from Blynk app.

Hello Peter, I don’t quite understand this. I think you’re missing a verb?

Previously we were using the wifimanager to enter the wifi credentials… now they have introduced Blynk.inject (available before only for subscriptions)
With this we need not have wifimanager code running anymore. We can directly do it in side the app instead of entering the ip address in the web browser.

Dont know what you want to know… but this is what it is. Entering credentials made easy.

Yes, it should say…

Blynk.Inject
A provisioning service used to connect devices to your local WiFi network directly from Blynk app.

If fixed it now, thanks for pointing it out.

Pete.

:ok_man:t2: Omg people these days :man_facepalming:t2:

Date de la suppression de l’ancienne version ?

Pas encore de date, mais si tu as ton serveur local, y a pas de soucis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I installed

1 Like

Ok dans l’immédiat mais dans qlq mois…

2 Likes

The link provided by @vshymanskyy shows following:
Introduction - Blynk Documentation

I have a project which is in 2 weeks about 1000km away from me, to observe and control the heater in a house. It is possible to maintain the system once a year for two weeks.

What should i do?

• How long is Blynk 0.1 maintained?
  • How long is the app of Blynk 0.1 in the app-stores present?
  • Is there a timeline?

Surely, it was announced in the forum, but i never saw that.- Now i saw the announce in the “old” Blynk app.

• Do i have to migrate my old project rapidly without longer testing phase or should i setup my own server?

Note, i have 22k unused Blynk energy left :cold_sweat:.
Is it true the old ones are running further, like also shown in the picture posted here?

@Pavel @Dmitriy

Next time your account will be silenced for 2 weeks for irrelevant name tagging.

What’s the reason to tag people in your post?

2 Likes

I am sorry, the point is, i have no time.
Edit: I didn´t know this is unusual.- I am really sorry if this caused problems.

My project goes 1000km away in two weeks, i have to rework and migrate my project if blynk0.1 is not supported anymore in 6 months, so i was asking for answers in my post.
The question was asked a few times in the forum and no answer was given so i called you by tagging…

1 Like

When I started this topic, Blynk’s stance had changed from “the cloud servers will be kept running for maybe 12 months” to “the cloud servers will be kept running for maybe 6 months”.
It has since changed to “we have no plans to shut down the cloud servers in the foreseeable future”.

At some point you will need to migrate to Blynk 2.0
If you have the chance to do that now then you probably should, but it probably depends on when you’ll have the chance to do that migration in future.

Pete.

1 Like

Hello. I made a code to control an aquarium and it is in github. Free. Open source for everyone. I share the dashboard with a QR code. So, everybody who want can download code, install app and buy energy and control your aquarium.

Now,how i can do the same?
Share QR dashboard ??