Support for multiple devices

Sorry one question when do you want to set some scenarios which widgets will be help me?

http://help.blynk.cc/blynk-basics/what-is-virtual-pins

1 Like

@Gunner
I mean 

on different devices
Now Imagine that we want to do some pin(on different devices for example D0 and D1 on first device and D5 and D6 on second device etc) on oe off with one button at same time(define a scenario for example night mode or party mode).
so we should send values to devices with one button
Imagine that we have a button attached to V1 on first device so how we can send values to other device (for example we have 5 devices)???
is it possible with Tag ? so we add devices together in one Tag and define functions to a mutual Vpin and 

@samisamixp You simply need to read all the Documentation and work through the Help Center, etc
 all the info you need is there. And aside from some very basic controls, you need code and virtual pins to do the fancy stuff
 no magic “Do it all for ya” Widgets available
 yet
 Work Harder @Dmitriy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Setup 4 bridges for the other four devices and send the data upon button press.

For example, control an LED on each of the five devices with a single slider.

BLYNK_WRITE(V0)  // Slider with range set from 0-255 and send on release.
{
  int value = param.asInt();
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, value); // Send value to display widget on V1
  analogWrite(pin, value); // send value to PWM pin on this device (or digitalWrite() for supported MCUs)
  bridge1.virtualWrite(pin, value); // send value to PWM pin on 1st bridged device (vPin or Physical Pin)
  bridge2.virtualWrite(pin, value); // send value to PWM pin on 2nd bridged device
  bridge3.virtualWrite(pin, value); // send value to PWM pin on 3rd bridged device
  bridge4.virtualWrite(pin, value); // send value to PWM pin on 4th bridged device
}

PS - In this example, the same thing happens on each device, however there is no reason you can’t have one of the bridged actions send a different dataset/value to a different pin to accomplish a different action.

1 Like

@Gunner
Sometimes i do consult.
However Thank you.

1 Like

No problem. Open up a new topic if you need help with setting up Blynk Bridge.

@samisamixp EDIT:

I forgot to address this question
 A condition when using tags is that each hardware device must have the same pin assigned to whatever action you want on each device; they don’t have to be the same actions
 just same pin number (thus pin type), whether Digital, Analog or Virtual.

Virtual pins still give this the most flexibility: e.g. A button, set to V0 on the app, triggers a tag that has three devices linked
 V0 on device 1 will activate a LED, while V0 on device 2 starts a motor, and V0 on device 3 will run a function that sends an email and sweeps a servo back and forth.

1 Like

Did Blynk implement this excellent idĂ©er ? I need this because i have temp sensors in all room’s in the house, and besides that, the sensor also manages the light, port open/close or whatever is needed. I’m using ESP8266 Thing Dev board.

@Jagdriver yes they have a very sophisticated system of controlling multiple devices.

1 Like

14 posts were split to a new topic: How to add multiple devices to a single project in MyApps production stage

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to add multiple devices to a single project in MyApps production stage

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to add multiple devices to a single project in MyApps production stage