[SOLVED] Issues creating a auto/manual pump control

This project works quite similiar to mine. So i follow what he wrote and auto-mode work like a charm. i delete the timer so it wont overflow to the next timer which caused an infinite cycle. YAY! Phew, after so many hours.

void Auto(){

if( i==0 && selectmode ==0){
  digitalWrite(relay1, HIGH);
  //timer.disable(timer2);
  timer2=timer.setTimeout(5000L,OFF);}

}

void OFF(){
  timer.deleteTimer(timer2);
  digitalWrite(relay1, LOW);

}
3 Likes

Thanks @Fettkeewl, I thought that was done by the actual timer name… I will have to dig into that more.

So you got it figured out and working then?

Yeah. Thanks Gunner and sorry :neutral_face:
Another question, Can hardware receive sensor data from blynk uploaded by another device? through this method (with same auth token)

Blynk.Read(V1){
int = the sensor value;
}

No apologies necessary! Glad you got it doing what you want it to :+1:[quote=“Wesley, post:23, topic:13752”]
Another question, Can hardware receive sensor data from blynk uploaded by another device? through this method
[/quote]

Not quite that method (but you can control multiple devices from the app with same or different auth codes) … but yes, sharing data from device to device can be done via bridge command:

http://docs.blynk.cc/#widgets-other-bridge

If you have issues getting that to work, then you create a new topic with appropriate title, details, code, etc :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Gunner :slight_smile:

Ay the variable name is just a way to call an object of the type Simpletimer, every simpletimer object can hold 10 timed events, and every event has its specific ID for manipulation :slight_smile:

The type is SimpleTimer
You are a human

You call an object of Simpletimer, timer1
You are called doktor Emmet Brown

Timer1 can run ten timers
Emmet Brown can move ten fingers

I hope it’s clear enough :wink: