[SOLVED] Account no longer recognised

I’ve been an blynk user for months and have even published my projects on Hackaday and Adafruit. For some reason the App no longer recognizes my email account and I have lost access to my projects. Please assist.

Thanks

Mike

Are you connecting to the cloud or some other means? Try and see to what IP blynk-cloud.com resolves. There have been some issues with that, but I’m not sure what the current status of that problem is.

@Falcon9 please provide me with your account.

@Lichtsignaal this is specific deployment issue :(.

Ah, I gathered as much from the other guy too, but I figured I try anyway, lol. Hope you guys can fix it soon.

aviyahalom@gmail.com. The app says “user is not recognised”

I’m currently not in my home country, so using wifi in place of mobile data. That shouldn’t make a difference?

Please try to type manually IP 188.166.177.186 in app

Many thanks. That got me in. Is this how I should log in from now on, or is it a temporary problem?

Same problem here. I get User is not registered. What can I do?

@sdelgran Hello. I answered you in email. Please check it.

Hello,

I seem to have the same problem: I used Blynk for over a year, and now that I am in another country, I cannot login and don’t have access to my projects (“User is not registered”). I tried to manually type IP 188.166.177.186 in the app as suggested, but it does not work.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Valentin

Please tell us you login email

My login email is vjuvet@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Guys, I also have a problem logging in. It worked flawlessly before and I can also log in on the web site but not from the app. I tried using the IP address but still no success. Could you please help me?
Thanks,
Matthias

Acc?

Hello since the last update Blynk on iOS isn’t working anymore. Whenever I try to log in it either tells me “User is not registered” and that it also could be a GeoDNS problem. I tried to ping blynk-cloud.com and entered the ip but that didn’t help either. I’m also unable to reset my password because it’s telling me that my email isn’t in the database even though it’s the same email I used in the reply form in the Kickstarter campaign. What can I do now?
Greetings, Marco

Hello. Please send me your login email.

my login mail is ccc@web.de

thanks

When did you last time use it?

I think 6 or 7 months ago for a project at uni and I was still able to normally log in before the last update.

We remove old unused accounts. So you have to create new one. Sorry for inconveniences.